**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Just opened my first 6 star

Just got yondu should I be really excited or happy or meh.

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I got Karnak eaerlier tonight.
    Go dance naked in the streets, your pull is so much better than mine..
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    You should thank your lucky stars
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    He's a great champ. Yes, there are better ones in there now, but he was probably in the top 2-3 when the first 6* crystal came out. He was my second 6* (first was Cable) and I use him a lot. Bleed, Armor Break, Heal block and high damage S2.
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    Ok. Thanks I’m really excited. I think he would make a great boss for wars right.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    Yondu is so fun to play. I have him as a four star only, so would love to get my fingers on a 5 or 6 star version.
  • Just got yondu should I be really excited or happy or meh.

I judge 6* champs a little differently than I do 4* or 5* champs. 6* champs can be ranked immediately to 1/25 for just gold and ISO, which puts them instantly at roughly a 4/55 power level. So a pull that might be average for a 5* could be very good as a 6*, because there's no T2A requirement to rank them up pretty high. Yondu might not be as good as Medusa, say, but if your Medusa is trapped at 3/45 because you lack T2A to upgrade her, and your Yondu get to (essentially) 4/55 out of the box, that Yondu could be extremely useful to you. A 1/25 6* Yondu would be very competitive with even most top tier champions at 3/45.

On that basis, I think Yondu is a great 6* pull. Most rosters would substantially improve with a 1/25 Yondu available in the bullpen. He's very good on offense, and he is a pretty good defender so he has multiple utility.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Yondu is an annoying defender and a decent attacker. But I am much happier with my 6* I got today, Guillotine.
  • Bapoi wrote: »

Karnak is so underrated. I don't have a 6*, or even a 5* Karnak, but my 4* sig level 90 Karnak is a killer. And I haven't even brought him to Rank 5 yet. Still 4/40.

To each their own.

• Great champ on offense or defense. Amazing healblock and the yaka arrow penetration is a thing of beauty. Congrats on your pull
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    Thanks everyone now I just need to figure out how to use him. I have never really used him.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Bapoi wrote: »

Karnak is so underrated. I don't have a 6*, or even a 5* Karnak, but my 4* sig level 90 Karnak is a killer. And I haven't even brought him to Rank 5 yet. Still 4/40.

To each their own.

karnak is good, but to boring to play with, got him as 5* and i use with medusa for synergy