**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worst MCOC day I've had

This has to be my worst day ever playing this game..

First ever 6* and I pull Juggs

I spent 200 units on revives to take down Epic Uncanny Emma Frost and received 200 5* shards for my efforts

Rough day

Comments

• Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Cyporg wrote: »
    Hey Juggs is immune to mind control, should make this EQ easy for you

Exactly what I was going to say. He also has Stagger, which has its uses. I get it, not the best 6* pull, but definitely could be worse!
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Juggernaut is better than some champs you could have pulled, but it being your first 6-star I can see why you were fantasizing about a better champ. When I got my first 5-star, I pulled Hawkeye, and I was disappointed at first but now I am into it.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Crappy pulls are part of this game. I just pulled 6* Storm, before that it was IF. It’s very reminiscent of how my 4* and 5 * (Iron Patriot) started out back in the day...crappy and just worse from there. I’ve duped IP twice...but there have been some decent pulls in there. You have to be insanely lucky or just pull a lot of champs to find that rare gem. Unfortunately 6* come so slow that the burn just stings a lot worse. Good luck on future pulls!
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I would have preferred getting 6* Juggs over the 6* IF I just duped. Especially since, as others have said, he will bypass Emma's most annoying feature.

It's all a matter of perspective.
  • Options
    MAN_AGER1MAN_AGER1 Posts: 30
    His damage output isn't great. It will take me all day to defeat uncollected Emma
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Drake wrote: »
    I've always found it pretty thoughtless at best and outright malicious at worst that they allow people to pull champs that are useless without being duped for their first at each milestone. That first ever 5 star and 6 star you get is a massive, tremendously important thing. The wrong pull literally sets you back months potentially. Putting champs like Juggernaut which need to be awakened to have any value at all - and that are still trash even when awakened - into that crystal is just outright mean.

I can’t disagree, but there’s a heavy dose of gambling and consumer psychology in this and most mobile games. Same reason they have the crystal reel, just like a slot machine that stops with 2 cherries and the third just above. “So close...” is what we tell ourselves even though we know it wasn’t even. Similarly, bad/unwanted rewards will motivate some to spend unreasonably to try to get that feeling of a good reward. I have fallen prey to this myself, spending thousands of my units on FGMC. Sometimes I just get in a rut of maybe this next 5 will be lucky. Sometimes it is but more often it’s not. Forewarned is forearmed, but it’s still easy to get caught up.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I hear you, man. Maybe the universe will level it out with something awesome happening that has nothing to do with the game?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lol my entire GPGTTM exploration crystals can be summarized in 6 words: Loki, Loki dupe, Thor Rags, disappointment (5* Loki dupe, new 4* Rags, dupe 4* Loki). We’ve all had our days. About 2 weeks later I got a SW first time dupe and a 5* Hype, so your luck is bound to change. (That’s what RNG told me)
  • Options
    Son_of_Rage1Son_of_Rage1 Posts: 41
    edited September 2018
    I feel you. I pulled a 6* Karnak. My 3* star lord vs Winter Soldier ROL. 235 hits. My new 6* Karnak maxed rank 1. 375 hits. The game is so out of balance when a 3 * out performs a 6*.
  • Options
    AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    Screw y'all I pulled JF as my first. I know it didn't matter that it edged past killmonger when I rolled it but still....
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Sorry for the loss of your first 6* it's sad that there are so many undesirable 6*s in the crystal at the moment. I have both ironfist and Jane foster. Pure arena fodder.
  • Options
    My First 6* was Juggs , Today i Pulled 6* Domino so good luck on your next pull mate
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    My first 6* was....Wait!!! I don't have a 6* yet...But, My first 5* was RHulk. I was disapointed. But, look at him now!!!!!! He's a burning tank.
    I would take a Juggy over DPXF, Beast, Iron fist, Sentry, Thor Ragn, Rocket, etc...
    My point is, don't be disapointed, there's worst.
  • Options
    DrakeDrake Posts: 101
    My first 6* was....Wait!!! I don't have a 6* yet...But, My first 5* was RHulk. I was disapointed. But, look at him now!!!!!! He's a burning tank.
    I would take a Juggy over DPXF, Beast, Iron fist, Sentry, Thor Ragn, Rocket, etc...

I can't get on board with any of those being worse than Juggs. Even DPXF would be ok for some people if they have Domino. It's one if her best synergies. And at 1/25, he actually does some damage. Juggs can get beat by several 3 star champs. He's the biggest slap in the face from the original 6star crystal.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    dkatryl wrote: »
    I would have preferred getting 6* Juggs over the 6* IF I just duped. Especially since, as others have said, he will bypass Emma's most annoying feature.

It's all a matter of perspective.

Speaking of, IF will stop Diamond Form...always a bright side I suppose.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018

I can't get on board with any of those being worse than Juggs. Even DPXF would be ok for some people if they have Domino. It's one if her best synergies. And at 1/25, he actually does some damage. Juggs can get beat by several 3 star champs. He's the biggest slap in the face from the original 6star crystal.

Please find the bright side to DD. Because as it stands now all he does is stun and a mastery can do that. At least Jugg can stagger and benefit from MD if you use him. DD is just red arena fodder that makes me see red every time I look at him.
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Please find the bright side to DD. Because as it stands now all he does is stun and a mastery can do that. At least Jugg can stagger and benefit from MD if you use him. DD is just red arena fodder that makes me see red every time I look at him.

I’ve looked and looked but I still can’t find a bright side 😞
  • Options
    It's got worse for me...any explanation??
  • Options
    8170243w0blp.png
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

I can't believe you're putting Beast and Sentry in the same category as Iron Fist and DPX. They are both a little more complicated than *parry* MLLLM, but they are VERY worth it when you figure them out. Both are very good champs that are unduly dumped on.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    I got 6* YJ from my crystal. Not sure if there's a bright side to him or not... He will probably ride the bench with DPX and IF... Very depressing that there are so many terrible champions in the 6* crystal. I was really hoping that my 3rd 6* would be good but it looks like I'll have to wait for my fourth 6* before I have another chance at someone good.
  • Options
    Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Bro, why put rocket in there. I love rocket, why don’t you take a look at his crit chance and crit damage and see how his sig and SP1 works with it. And while you’re at it, take a look at his attack rating and his SP2 dmg and bleed.