**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A couple more Ghost Rider questions

1. How does he recover health? Is it solely from his life steal or does he just regularly have intervals of health recovery?
2. Do the Salve and Recovery Masteries exponentially increase his regeneration or does it really not make that much of a difference?
3. Since his Special 3 resets all the judgments (and it’s not that powerful), why is it used?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    1) He recovers health from his heavy attack judgement. The amount of time you will be able to have this active is dependent on the order you place the judgement. I suggest placing it either 4th or 5th to maximise the time you will heal.

2) The recovery mastery does. Salve does not. However you will always be able to get back to full hp in a combo or 2 regardless.

3) His special 3 is a complete shutdown of all abilities and a complete powerlock for the full duration. You should put this on as his last or second last judgement to maximise the time it is active. While it is active your opponent will never gain power.

• Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    How I play GR.

1- 5 hits combo
    2- SP2 to lower power(depending is AI is wasting SP or building up for SP3)
    3- SP1
    4- Heavy to regen
    and 5- SP3.

I usually, win most of my fights. (99%)