**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MD Refund Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• My bad,,,,, just seen that I could of bought them with units,,,,, still I wanted to keep the units for the inconvenience and them ruining MD😂😂
  • @Kabam Miike do you need my in game ID or will you be able to find that from my email as its linked to this account?

Already got it. I've passed it on to the team, and will have somebody look into it!
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    So for those of us that received the loyalty but not the units and submitted a ticket, are we going to get the units refunded before the new war season starts? I’d like to put my MD up to 3 before placing champs. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Cristalman wrote: »
    The most funny I eared about the refund, it's someone who didn't had MD, but he was also refund, Kabam you're great

You don’t need MD for a refund.
  • xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    I don't understand. I purchased a bunch of mystic cores for a friend of mine last year during the gifting event and he bought the same amount for me but i only got mostly loyalty. I purchased the the gifts with units and so did he. You can only gift with units so why didn't i recieve a refund of units? If it is because you refunded gifted cores withloyalty then why did you do that when you can only use units to purchase the gift?
  • No refund here either. Just the mastery points back. I was running 4/5 in MD
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Cristalman wrote: »
    The most funny I eared about the refund, it's someone who didn't had MD, but he was also refund, Kabam you're great

You just needed MD unlocked, but didn't need to have mastery points still active in it.
    xxgonzoxx wrote: »
    I don't understand. I purchased a bunch of mystic cores for a friend of mine last year during the gifting event and he bought the same amount for me but i only got mostly loyalty. I purchased the the gifts with units and so did he. You can only gift with units so why didn't i recieve a refund of units? If it is because you refunded gifted cores withloyalty then why did you do that when you can only use units to purchase the gift?

Submit a ticket. I didn’t receive the units I spent either. Happened to a lot of people.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    xxgonzoxx wrote: »

I don’t agree with it but they are making a distinction between cores purchased for yourself and those gifted to someone else. You own cores that you purchased with units and they were refunded with units. You also own cores purchased with loyalty and they were refunded with loyalty. Your gifted cores fall outside of those two buckets so they refunded you loyalty.
    CFree wrote: »
    I don’t agree with it but they are making a distinction between cores purchased for yourself and those gifted to someone else. You own cores that you purchased with units and they were refunded with units. You also own cores purchased with loyalty and they were refunded with loyalty. Your gifted cores fall outside of those two buckets so they refunded you loyalty.

I didn’t gift any cores. Bought mine with units and used them to unlock MD for myself. Still didn’t get my units back. Like I said, happened to a lot of people. Another Kabam screw up.
  • @Kabam Miike I have maxed MD and only got 60 units. I didn’t claim anything can u guys have a look at it. Thanks.
    @Kabam Miike I have maxed MD and only got 60 units. I didn’t claim anything can u guys have a look at it. Thanks.

You have to submit a ticket, bud. The forum moderators can’t do anything about it. They can only give us info about what’s going on.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Got all that I needed to get the 4pts back but I really enjoy seeing those units again, lol, wonder if three points will be enough considering how heavily buffed new champs are. Plus, why aren't we getting the same refund for true strike? I'd like my units for that as well considering I don't use the mastery since it got messed with.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    IsItthough wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Why weren't we refunded the Carb cores and Stony Cores that were needed to open MD? I now have 800 units in a mastery I will not use. If you were removing it all it should have been locked completely, the whole idea was to allow summoners the chance to use other masteries but now I have to buy those cores to open one.
    Hey There!

There were no Carbonadium or Stony cores required to unlock Mystic Dispersion. It only uses Mystical Cores.

Thank you, it was so long ago I forgot that. I appreciate the reply.
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    So basically, i clearly remember that i spent some units to set my MD mastery on 4/5, i don't remember exactly how much i spent because it was around 2 years ago, but i spent both loyalty and units. Today when i logged in to my acc, i only got loyalty in my inbox as a refund. so where is my units which i spent? why should i receive only loyalty when i spent both, i'm a free to play gamer and those units means lot to me. guys i'm i alone ore others have same problem too?
  • So I got my refund(whatever) but I can’t increase my md now. I unlocked it for 5 canisters but says I have no mastery points. So, does that mean I lost out on my 4/5 md and now have to redo my entire masteries? Seems wrong.
  • TsoderbeTsoderbe Posts: 32
    You don't get the units back because you don't have to spend the units to unlock them again. They gave the loyalty so you can get the cores from the store, but units aren't needed. The refund is meant for you to rebuild your MD mastery.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Tsoderbe wrote: »
    You don't get the units back because you don't have to spend the units to unlock them again. They gave the loyalty so you can get the cores from the store, but units aren't needed. The refund is meant for you to rebuild your MD mastery.

Lol. Just no. They refunded whatever you spent. Units or loyalty. I know mine was correct, all loyalty. Gotta file a support ticket if you think its incorrect.
  • SassyMasty wrote: »
    Is anyone else having the problem where their mastery points are gone? I had 3 levels of MD removed and I didn't receive any mastery points in return. Did they go into the ether?
    I did not get any mastery points bsck

• AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    edited September 2018

nope, maybe someone doesn't want 4/5 MD because of this Nerf anymore, why should someone get only a loyalty and not that what they really spent? that's just bs.

p.s. i think my refund was incorrect but i really don't remember how my i spent exactly.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Andrew wrote: »
    So basically, i clearly remember that i spent some units to set my MD mastery on 4/5, i don't remember exactly how much i spent because it was around 2 years ago, but i spent both loyalty and units. Today when i logged in to my acc, i only got loyalty in my inbox as a refund. so where is my units which i spent? why should i receive only loyalty when i spent both, i'm a free to play gamer and those units means lot to me. guys i'm i alone ore others have same problem too?

Kabams records trumps “memories”. I thought I had spent units as well, and others too. However if you had it at 4/5 when they took the snapshot you should have gotten 600,000 loyalty. That’s the exact amount of loyalty needed to get back to 4/5 not spending units on cores. Just because you remember something clearly doesn’t mean you did. Memories from that long ago can be faulty.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    My refund was incorrect on my 2nd account. I was 3/5 and got just over 200k loyalty. I was 3/5 on my main account and got 500 or so units and over 300k loyalty. Something isn't adding up. I know I didn't earn all those cores from Mystic cat quests.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited September 2018

Wrong
    I got 3k units back with 300k loyalty
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    ap2qoiby69p8.jpg
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

This is correct. The refund was not for the Ranks in Mystic Dispersion, but for all of the Cores that had been purchased/obtained.

I know my 2nd account used units to buy cores, and I received less loyalty than my main account which got units and loyalty. Neither account grounded out cat quests to earn cores. Got a few that way, but nowhere near that kind of differential.