**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Alliance War boost Crystal

Within the announcement that season 4 starts in 2 days there was an alliance War boost Crystal mentioned that will contain six different kinds of boost.

Will the indestructible boost be in the six? Will there be a limit on purchasing these? If the answer to these questions is yes and no in conjunction, I am very concerned about the future of this game.

The way it works now with the indestructible and advanced power boost being available only in the Loyalty store is there is a legitimate limit on how much of it you can obtain. Just making these Limitless if you buy them is going to totally destroy Wars at the very top of the game. Is that really what this game is coming to you must have an indestructible boost on for every war fight?

Comments

• KarlnakKarlnak Posts: 43
    I would like clarification on this as well. They just popped up in the store for the low price of 120 units! Please tell me they will still be available at the same rate they have been in the past in the Loyalty Store? We've had next to none of the good boosts during the off season, so it's got me concerned. @Kabam Miike
  • Hi!

The purchase limits are visible in the game store if you click on the item, so you can see the timer and how many you've purchased so far. This also shows the list of boosts available within the Crystal.
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi!

The purchase limits are visible in the game store if you click on the item, so you can see the timer and how many you've purchased so far. This also shows the list of boosts available within the Crystal.

Will these boosts still be available for purchase with loyalty from the loyalty store? Or can they only be obtained via these crystals that cost units now?!
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    RIP OFF! Bought with 120 units and got 20% Health boost

Didn't learn my lesson and bought another - got a 15% attack boost.

RIP - RIP, I say!
This discussion has been closed.