**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War season blackout

JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
I am going on vacation in the middle of the war season. It is international and won't be able to play during the trip. My question is "would I still get season rewards if I return back to my Ally having fought 9 of the 12 wars, or do I need to be in the Ally the last 5 wars to get the rewards.

Comments

• JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I’m not sure. I think you can, but hopefully a pro or Kabam will answer this question
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    Need to fight the last five wars with the alliance to get the rewards.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    You need to participate in 5 wars by the end of the season with your alliance. If they are keeping you in the roster and you do 9 of 12, then you will get season rewards. If the kick you before season ends or before rewards are given out, you will lose all rewards.
  • JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    You need to participate in 5 wars by the end of the season with your alliance. If they are keeping you in the roster and you do 9 of 12, then you will get season rewards. If the kick you before season ends or before rewards are given out, you will lose all rewards.

Thanks

So particapte in 5 wars and be there for last war. Now I need to find someone who can fill in and doesn't care about war rewards.
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    JamesM wrote: »

Thanks

So particapte in 5 wars and be there for last war. Now I need to find someone who can fill in and doesn't care about war rewards.

You misunderstood. You have to participate in at least ALL 5 of the last wars.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Bruce12342 wrote: »

Thanks

You misunderstood. You have to participate in at least ALL 5 of the last wars.

Nope.
    First 5, last 5, 5 of 12, all boils down to 5 wars participated in AND still with the same alliance UNTIL AFTER the final second ticks off the clock. If u get kicked 30 seconds before the end of the season or leave, no soup for you.
    I am searching a moderators comments on this but having no luck.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Hasn't it always been that you had to participate in at least 5 wars, regardless of which of the wars you fight in, as long as you stay in the same alliance at the end of the season?
    I always assumed it was the last 5 but an officer is telling me that it just needs to be 5 wars in season and be there at end of season. Just want confirmation.
  • wiremudaviswiremudavis Posts: 70
    If you do 5, leave the alliance come back and do 4 you will not get any rewards. It needs to be 5 wars and stay with the alliance.
    edited September 2018
    Let me make this clear:

You need to participate in 5 wars in order to qualify for season rewards. Doesn't have to be last 5 it can just be 5. Regarding your post, do you mean that you fought 9 wars then left your ally for your vacation and plan to return again? If thats the case then you won't qualify.

I would fight first 5 miss 3 then be back last 4. I haven't left yet
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    I always assumed it was the last 5 but an officer is telling me that it just needs to be 5 wars in season and be there at end of season. Just want confirmation.

We are all telling you its minimum of 5 wars during the season. Also, you can't leave the alliance and come back or leave after the season until you receive rewards. If you are planning on leaving the alliance during your vacation, you won't receive rewards even if you did 5 before leaving. You have to finish Season 4 having done 5 wars with the current alliance without having left and come back.

We are all telling you its minimum of 5 wars during the season. Also, you can't leave the alliance and come back or leave after the season until you receive rewards. If you are planning on leaving the alliance during your vacation, you won't receive rewards even if you did 5 before leaving. You have to finish Season 4 having done 5 wars with the current alliance without having left and come back.

I was getting my hopes up, oh well.
    On another note, they should remove the blackout period and allocate the rewards based on how many wars you fought in each alliance. Maybe a minimum of 3-5 wars in the alliance. Would prevent people jumping to a higher tier just before blackout also.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I don't remember the OP saying that he was going to quit the alliance during his vacation. But if he is, then he must participate in 5 wars after he comes back from vacation in order to get the rewards
    edited September 2018
    I realize now the misunderstanding, I assume if you are in an alliance that you would participate in a war. I am in a map 6 alliance so no participation is not an option, sorry for the confusion.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Sigh as others have said you have to a minimum of 5 wars in the same alliance without leaving which resets the count over again which means you would need to do another 5 wars to qualify for rewards which is 100% confirmed by the administrators.

Also YOU NEED to be IN the SAME alliance until the rewards come and you claim them or you WILL GET NOTHING, if you get kicked in the final days or week you will also get nothing.