**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Labyrinth’s infinite parry

There’s a couple of vid in ytube and strategies in reddit regarding infinite parry on a limber 10%.

I just wanna know if it’s a bug or working as intended cos i dont really see the correlation between PBC on the duration of your parry when fighting a limber node. Can someone please enlighten me? Cos if it’s just a bug, then i wont r5 my 5* hyperion yet. I’ll just wait for a better champ for my initial run in labyrinth

Comments

• Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I did my first run with infinite parry using GotG team + Angela. I'm not sure what the exact % of perfect block that is required but mine was at 27%.
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    I did an inital labyrinth run with a 5/65 Hyperion last week. Didn’t use the infinite parry but instead took AA for Magik and used a normal attack synergy. Used about 3500-4000 units
  • Options
    jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Not a bug. But I don't think Hyperion can use it to heavy.

I see. But i’ll still try. Cos those furies would make the run pretty faster
  • Options
    I did my first run with infinite parry using GotG team + Angela. I'm not sure what the exact % of perfect block that is required but mine was at 27%.

Cool. Do you think the stun duration would be enough for hyperion to make a heavy attack?
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Not a bug. Parry depends on the block proficiency of the champ too. SL has a very high BP.

Hyperion is a wet noddle blocking wise. For him it wont work.
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    cAncAmO wrote: »
    i made my first run with 5/65 hiperion one month ago and put 4 out 4 of perfect block and the following team:

Agent Venom, X23, RED hulk (for perfect block) and blade for magik.

24% of perfect block is enough for infinite parry and it´s so useful for hiperion, you parry them, hit and sp1 and they die :=)

wasted 900 units and 100 free crystals

This is basically what I was about to say. PB is what affects Parry stun duration, and AV/X23/RH have a powerful PB synergy between them. (AV/RH also has the side benefit of reducing special dmg by 10% if you get tagged.)

If you don't care about Blade with magik, you can add GR to the mix, and he adds an extra 5% with X23 synergy.

I was planning something similar when I finish my 2nd T5b and r5 my sig 100 Hypy. :)
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I've made 3 runs with my r5 hype. Used a PB team for 2 of those.

The stun isn't long enough to get off a heavy but it's close. Have to find other ways to sneak in heavy attacks.

I think the best way to use hype in LoL is to build up 3 cosmic charges, use sp3, and then you get the long power gain and you keep the 3 cosmic charges.

The cosmic charges buff your attack a lot so just spam sp1 until the long power gain wears off and start the cycle again.
  • Options
    jeffgmng wrote: »

Cool. Do you think the stun duration would be enough for hyperion to make a heavy attack?

I'm not sure about it since I can't test it out. Angela has got synergy with GotG.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    dkatryl wrote: »
    i made my first run with 5/65 hiperion one month ago and put 4 out 4 of perfect block and the following team:

24% of perfect block is enough for infinite parry and it´s so useful for hiperion, you parry them, hit and sp1 and they die :=)

This is basically what I was about to say. PB is what affects Parry stun duration, and AV/X23/RH have a powerful PB synergy between them. (AV/RH also has the side benefit of reducing special dmg by 10% if you get tagged.)

If you don't care about Blade with magik, you can add GR to the mix, and he adds an extra 5% with X23 synergy.

I was planning something similar when I finish my 2nd T5b and r5 my sig 100 Hypy. :)

Does this include passive damage during the special? I guess mainly I’m asking if it reduces the amount of limbo damage you take when Magik uses a special, because that could be nifty.
  • Options
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Does this include passive damage during the special? I guess mainly I’m asking if it reduces the amount of limbo damage you take when Magik uses a special, because that could be nifty.

I don't know the answer for certain, but if I had to guess, I would imagine that the 10% reduction would only apply to the sword swipes from SP1/SP2, but the passive from the short limbo burst would be full damage, just like when it's triggered at a full bar of power.

Could be wrong.
  • Options
    Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    He hits pretty soft but using DV’s specials on odd combos will give infinite parry as well.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice guys! So i guess i’ll just have to think about if i’ll go pbc or attack rating synergy.

And whoever flagged my post, thank you too loool ciao
  • Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    How much will stun synergies get you?
  • Options
    Guardians of the Galaxy. @troy_elric123
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,622 ★★★★★

I tried testing my rank4 5* Hyperion with AV, X23 and Red Hulk and 4 in perfect block, but I did not get infinite parries. Don't have blade & my other hero is a R5 Gwenpool.
  • Options
    MikeHock wrote: »

I tried testing my rank4 5* Hyperion with AV, X23 and Red Hulk and 4 in perfect block, but I did not get infinite parries. Don't have blade & my other hero is a R5 Gwenpool.

You should also have 3/3 parry and 3/3 stupefy
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Ive already pointed out you can use GR for +5% with X23 for an extra buffer.

But you can also add Drax for +5% PB w/ AV if you dont have GR. This alternative also opens the option for using SL, as he mirrors PB with Drax, giving you an EXTRA 10% PB with the two.

X23/av/rh/drax/sl gives 35% PB + 10% less special dmg taken JUST from synergies, before masteries, and SL is a classic LOL runner.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,622 ★★★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »

3 of 3 parry and 3 of 3 stupefy, and you will have the infinite parry, duration is not enough for a heavy hit, but you can make a normal combo, or one hit and sp 1 that was my tecnique

Tried 3/3 in parry, stupefy and 4/4 in PB with R4 5* Hyperion paired with X23, RH and AV but didn’t get that infinite parry. Maybe I’m not understanding or doing something different?
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Question... Does SL work with the Guardians for PB synergy? Wondering if it would be possible to bring both 5* SL and 5* Hyperion to LOL... They would make an unstoppable team. Also one would need to be r5 to get the extended timer before enrage right?
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    jeffgmng wrote: »

No. Hype is not a good LOL option. His heavy is too long and they can evade out of it and kill you.