**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What did you do to the mechanics

Just wondering what the hell you did when you changed aq..... champs refuse to attack.... they literally sit there with their hands down wtf is this bs?.... so if i attack i get intercepted, if i back up i get attacked. Why ? Seriously, do you want your customers to stop playing?

You constantly add bs unavoidable damage and now every champ fights like a crappy sentinel in day 1 of aq!

Constant freezing and other bs needs to be fixed

Why are you always doing this to your revenue source.

Comments

• Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Yea i notice that too much harder now
  • Sinceramente estou abandonando este jogo, parabéns para a kabam que nunca faz uma update que preste, são bugs incorrigíveis. Lamentável o descaso com os clientes. Desisto!
  • LunarLunar Posts: 27
    So its not just me that is struggling with champs I have been using more months against champs I have not had issues with.
  • CoachiditeCoachidite Posts: 30
    It's absolutely not just you, Lunar. I've noticed the same thing and actually mentioned this in my alliance chat. The AI is harder now - much harder, bordering on cheap and, to my knowledge, we weren't told about that.
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    Same here..A.I just stands still and we try to attack it intercepts all of a sudden..and everything is intentional..But we can't help as all of us are strangely addicted to the game and they resort to their cheap tactics
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    dont attack when the a.i leaves itself wide open it's baiting you, wait for it to attack. It's kinda like what us players do when we leave ourselves wide open trying to bait a special
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    The A.i is adapting to our play-style, well kabam is adapting to our play-style, so you gotta change it up and adapt
  • J_85J_85 Posts: 5
    The AI has gotten ridiculous and I find myself spending an absurd amount of money I play cause I enjoyed it catch that? Enjoyed... it's not a very entertaining pass time since the AI has been made ridiculous people winning and advancing is what brings them back a little challenge is ok but this right here is plumb stupid and needs to be fixed I feel like I'm starting all over again. Cant parry is out of whack so is blocking and countering it seems none is intended to win you force people to spend money on your ridiculously priced units. You need to either lower the cost of units or reduce how much units your stuff cost. And increase the out put of tier 4 Catalyst or reduce the requirement some of us have jobs and a life other than grinding on here 24/7. I quit this game once before and I heard it was different so I came back and was enjoying it again then you jacked up the AI now it's back at square 1 NO FUN!!
  • Congrats kabam for your work. You boss will be happy because he will afford to buy many new things with every upload
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    I'm not even angry, it's that level of funny

Was playing against Cable in war and he was down to 5% health and my Ultron was at 85%. He fired sp2, I was expecting it and blocking but the block never happened.

I was able to Dex an sp2 earlier in the fight, but not this one. With one sp2 my Ultron died.

Shame on controls and response of this app.
  • Yea, it happen twice to me today
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Finally should i buy a ps4? Where mechanics dont change with every update and im not being sold 4.5 t4b for 200$??

What is wrong with you kabam?
  • Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 173
    I'm always a fan of when the AI pops you the microsecond that you lift your finger to start an attack. Nothing shady there.... And 2 or 3 times in a row indicates it's no coincidence....smh
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    Pretty sure it’s all lag related. It’s pretty much unplayable for me right now. I’ve got hit with specials while I was mid combo, can barely parry & might as well forget about evading anything except the most basic specials.
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    Almost forgot.. on 3 separate occasions yesterday my champs ran into a special while I was holding block. They just took off while I couldn’t do anything about it.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    1776 wrote: »
    Take a champ like ultron. In arena hes a monster no matter who he fights medusa no prob. But take him into AQ hits like a pillow. Rare to stack bleeds. Specials weak never stuns why because he heals. So sad

Totally agree...everyday repent maxing my 4* ultron because he is soo lame!!

Blade with his danger sense also dosent hit as hard as he should against sentinels
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    Finally should i buy a ps4? Where mechanics dont change with every update and im not being sold 4.5 t4b for 200$??

Don't know about you but this is just the phone game I play on my phones and tablet. I also have the ps4, switch, and PC for steam games, though mostly for the kids. Spider-Man and fortnite on ps4 is taking up the most time currently. I'm often confused as to how seriously some people take this game, but I see if that's the only game they play, I'd probably get bent out of shape too.
    Spider-man is awesome though, try it out if you can.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »

Don't know about you but this is just the phone game I play on my phones and tablet. I also have the ps4, switch, and PC for steam games, though mostly for the kids. Spider-Man and fortnite on ps4 is taking up the most time currently. I'm often confused as to how seriously some people take this game, but I see if that's the only game they play, I'd probably get bent out of shape too.
    Spider-man is awesome though, try it out if you can.

I play on PC regularly, but when you put enough time into a mobile game, all these issues hurt. It feels like I could be better but due to an inconsistent app / hit box detection I can't.

There's a lot of difference between iOS and android, not just performance, but animations / champ behavior is different. Slight differences but they are there, how can I tell - because I played on android and ipad mini 2. After iOS and app update, it is impossible to play now, but it worked about 4 months ago.

They don't even try to fix it, just roll with it.
This discussion has been closed.