**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So... Sentinel is gonna kill us again huh?

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Based on the opening of the 2nd week of the gifted danger rooms I understand that seeing how all the enemies are exactly the same as last week that means Sentinel is gonna be back again huh?

Thanks kabam I've been looking forward to death.

Comments

• Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    fun, and interactive (with your stash of items)!
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Rogue does very well against him
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Carames wrote: »

Agreed, But I don’t think my account or either of my kids accounts managed to pick her up as a two star
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    Sentinel is fairly easy to defeat, but I won’t waste 30 minutes of my life to beat him.
    I can live without those 150 sharda.

Same here. Sentinel is easy peasy, he just takes too long. If Emma is going to be the boss each week, I highly doubt I will be able to do epic. Not even worth it based on my roster and skill level to deal with her.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    3* Sabretooth takes him down in 50 hits or less
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Cobs wrote: »
    Labyrinth fights are quicker smh3ig4alssoj8c.png

Rank your Sabretooth up. Here's how that fight goes when he's maxed:

74n0ftunbmq0.jpg
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Lovejoy72 wrote: »
    Carames wrote: »

Agreed, But I don’t think my account or either of my kids accounts managed to pick her up as a two star

i do... lucky me...

i found bishop worked well.....
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Cobs wrote: »
    Labyrinth fights are quicker smh3ig4alssoj8c.png

I think you forgot to level up your guy before you started the fight. You might wanna go do that now. Hope this helps.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    I used Psylocke on him. Took 170 hits but had him Power Locked for 90% of the fight. Kept him in the corner after that.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    I think you forgot to level up your guy before you started the fight.

I would think Labyrinth fights would take even longer if you tried to use a rank 1 5* champ.

They would actually take a rather small amount of time, given the Labyrinth's Enrage buffs =P