**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are my champions good enough to become Uncollected?

I'm almost done with Act 4, and I'm wondering if my champions are good enough to become Uncollected. If not, what champions should rank up?

Also, which of my champions are best used in Alliance War?

Any help with my roster would be greatly appreciated.

nmms7u8ru9li.jpg
tzkc1e1ghxkw.jpg
212krmoixv52.jpg

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    You could become uncollected just with the top line of the first picture.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Aw attack take in 5*stark, luke cage and GW. Aw defense stark 4 star ,wasp, bishop, cable, mephisto. Also rank up blade
  • Bungyman_BMBungyman_BM Posts: 45
    If you do not want to spend mega amounts on units then get some r5 4stars or r3 5 stars up, even then you will want a full house of r5 4stars or r3 5stars to get through it, can be done with 4/40s tho! But makes life harder! If u haven't all ready 100% act 4 without using revives(on bosses) ( specifically 4.4.6 meastro) then dive in 5, pump that blade mephisto luke cage and stark 5 star stark up that star lord will help you loads in end game content I would prioritise him also, focus on 4-5 stars 3 stars are only any good in arena, 5 stars are the future! Remember end game.
  • I did it with less and minimal units spent. You have some of the absolute best champs in the game so once you pump some iso info them you should be good to go.
  • leVa wrote: »
    wtf he have star lord and not up ..

Also has 2 Sparks so Starlords kinda redundant. I was more surprised to see Blade so low lol
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Spent 0 units and did it with 4/40s. Just saved revives for a few weeks and did it over summoner appreciation on my second account
  • Show us your mastery setup?
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    It's not as easy as it's made out to be but you'll get better by pushing through. I just got 5.2.4 but it was costly. Working on 5.2.5 but have yet to 1shot moonnight.

I'd say a good gauge is when you can beat monthly quest master mode with no potions/revives. It doesn't hurt to try though. I fought YJ at the beginning of 5.2.4 like 100X probably.
  • DreadnokDreadnok Posts: 12
    leVa wrote: »
    wtf he have star lord and not up ..

Also has 2 Sparks so Starlords kinda redundant. I was more surprised to see Blade so low lol

That's was my thinking with starlord. Plus Sparks is more fun to play.

I just got Blade a few days ago, I just need more t4b now
  • DreadnokDreadnok Posts: 12
    If you do not want to spend mega amounts on units then get some r5 4stars or r3 5 stars up, even then you will want a full house of r5 4stars or r3 5stars to get through it, can be done with 4/40s tho! But makes life harder! If u haven't all ready 100% act 4 without using revives(on bosses) ( specifically 4.4.6 meastro) then dive in 5, pump that blade mephisto luke cage and stark 5 star stark up that star lord will help you loads in end game content I would prioritise him also, focus on 4-5 stars 3 stars are only any good in arena, 5 stars are the future! Remember end game.

Thanks! I think I'll take your advice and rank up blade and my 5* before going for uncollected. I just need a ton of t4 catalysts
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Act 5 is a different playing field altogether. Unless your good fighting skills are god tier level you will end up spending on lots of units to get through Act 5 to become Uncollected.

I'd wait until you have at least 3 R5 4*s or 1 r4 5*.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    youll be uncollected with ease
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Need more firepower..u got the champs,just gotta rank a couple up to 3/45 or 5/50...I say give it a go with ur current team to see how deep u can go...once u reach a point where u are getting stuck,wait to rank up champs and then take that challenge once again
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    2 sparkys for the win
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Agree with those who say you should be able to do it with what you have, depending on your skill level with intercepting. If you are legit at intercepting, two Sparks, GP and Luke Cage will get you a long way toward Uncollected

Believe it or not, if you're any good with that Psylocke, I'd consider bringing her along as your fifth wheel. Sometimes, you just need a little power control, and she is extremely underrated with that
  • Hulk, StarLord, Blade and Scarlet Witch need to get ranked up. Pronto.