**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should 3*s be removed from FGMC?

Thanks kabam for really giving me an awesome heartburn today

Why give 3*s and advertise 5* omega red or korg?

You people are really shameless, crooked and conmen

Please find better means to rip people off?

300* units for 3* champs that i literally earn from alliance events every week?

I promise that if i buy another fgmc ever, i will sell all my champs and delete the game

Disgusting...you make me sick and feel like throwing up!!

Should 3*s be removed from FGMC? 104 votes

Yes please remove 3*s and stop ripping off people
39%
AjavedOKAYGangCapWW2StefanjonesTrimbobColleenR41nb0wm4g1cGrafikdevRapidlyFingfangfoomfanesAkhilxcxNewDawnDebMcfly89HairyslugNojokejaymShaheerFIazMizfit420BOAAquarDragon65Dingalo 41 votes
No, let them be...we deserve this!!
60%
GamerBigMoMr_PlatypusSwe_wolfis1ant2AakashFrostyMaat1985SpeedbumpCondemnedToeIrohrFoxhero007ThereticMkhAnonymous346DOKTOROKTOPUSA l p h aTwmRAKTEKSpiderCools 63 votes

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Im wuld rater giv 300 unit istand of 400 unit so for me. Ther good but most of the time im dont buy Them
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Well it does say 0.4% chance for a 5* omega red.
    Something like 90% chance for a 3* anything so I’m not really sure what you were expecting

Just not 3*s man...its a tight slap in the face
    Only a slap in the face if you expected to pull a 5* from one crystal

Even a 4* would be okay...any 4* for that matter

What and where will i use that 3*?

Uc eq or gold 1 aw?

How does it help me progress with content?

I have been majorly ripped off.plain and simple
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    NO.
    every crystal needs good and bad options.
    makes it a choice and a gamble to buy themm.
    you know it has 3* you choose to buy it.
    4* are still something we only get a few of every week. if you could buy a 4* crystal whenever you wanted the cost would need to be thousands of units.
    4* are still very viable to do everything except top tier AW and LOL.

peoplle need to stoppp expecting everything to come easy.
    just put in some work.

AND IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT IS IN THE CRYSTAL DONT BUY IT.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    It’s a gamble, you can see the odds going in so you know the chances of a pointless 3* are incredibly high. Just suck it up and accept that your gamble didn’t pay off, honestly you’re complaining more than a friend that spent the 12k units they’d been saving up on imiw gmc and didn’t get a 5* (or a 4* imiw)
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Kabam would never do it
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Getting a 5* for 300 or 400 units is pretty cheap. The 3* and 4* champs keep the game balanced.
  • RumHamRumHam Posts: 20
    I totally understand the frustration ... but... I did pull a 5 * OR with 600 units.
    After been really lucky with normal 4 stars on phc ... I think I opened over 100 phc with only 2*... and now 600 units for a 5* omega red. Hehehe it’s “part of the fun”!

Tough luck tho.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    Well it does say 0.4% chance for a 5* omega red.
    Something like 90% chance for a 3* anything so I’m not really sure what you were expecting

Just not 3*s man...its a tight slap in the face

Would u rather have 2*s put in them and remove 5*s then... Oh wait...
  • LofeLofe Posts: 10
    Three stars are useful for somethings.like the danger rooms
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Only a slap in the face if you expected to pull a 5* from one crystal

Even a 4* would be okay...any 4* for that matter

What and where will i use that 3*?

Uc eq or gold 1 aw?

How does it help me progress with content?

I have been majorly ripped off.plain and simple

Danger Room
    Some of you guys are really taking some stuff ya'll shouldn't
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Some of you guys are really taking some stuff ya'll shouldn't

You're the one who opened a crystal which clearly states the most likely outcome is a 3* champion and then complaining about rigged crystals and kabam being conmen when you got a 3*.
    Seems a bit ridiculous
    Just lets close this thread...

Thanks everyone
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    edited September 2018
    Quit the game, kabam's unlikely to miss u since u obviously don't spend a penny in the game and crying over a measly 300 units lol
  • CoachiditeCoachidite Posts: 30
    I think we're all being a wee bit too harsh on this dude. Yes, the idea is absurd (even though we would all love if it actually happened), but the poor guy got absolutely dumped on by the FGMC drop rate. Let him rant just a bit.

Oh, and press F to pay respects.
    3* can be used quite well in heroic to mix things up a little......
    3* can also be used in master quest to give yourself a nice little challenge....
    3* can also be used as arena fodder for new 3* champs so u got someone new to test...
    3* can also be used as arena fodder to help score in 4* basic arena. all those arena boosts you get. a boosted max 3* scores more than a 4* 3/30..... use ur 3* and use ur boosts. both which would otherwise be unused....
    3* are also used in danger room
    3* can also be used as a member of your team anywhere for a special fight (3* ronan v hydra adaptoid)
    3* can also be used as a member of your team for a killer synergy even in UC eq. 3* heimdall. he will cause your other champs to become indestructible and unstoppable instead of dying... can really improve the longevity and save you alot of revives

thats all i can think of off the top of my head...... but thats 7 reasons to use them i came up with in bout 2 seconds
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    3* can also be used as arena fodder for new 3* champs so u got someone new to test...
    3* can also be used as arena fodder to help score in 4* basic arena. all those arena boosts you get. a boosted max 3* scores more than a 4* 3/30..... use ur 3* and use ur boosts. both which would otherwise be unused....
    3* can also be used as a member of your team anywhere for a special fight (3* ronan v hydra adaptoid)
    3* can also be used as a member of your team for a killer synergy even in UC eq. 3* heimdall. he will cause your other champs to become indestructible and unstoppable instead of dying... can really improve the longevity and save you alot of revives

These are the reasons I use them, and, I grind the 3* feature with them, to get the new champ available, (I don't have the roster to be able to get the 4* feature) or, the shards when it's one I have.
    Lol..you my friends have no idea how much real cash i spent on the game

Perhaps i expected wayy too much!!
    Perhaps next time i get too itchy with my units, ill save them for unit based offers

Lessons learnt!!
  • Use a 3 star in master difficulty....hahahaha yeh right
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Lazerblam wrote: »
    Use a 3 star in master difficulty....hahahaha yeh right

Actually, some do for added challenge. Then there's last month, of course, with Ronangate. Lol.
    Maat1985 wrote: »

These are the reasons I use them, and, I grind the 3* feature with them, to get the new champ available, (I don't have the roster to be able to get the 4* feature) or, the shards when it's one I have.

i do the same. i have every 3* champ. just added omega today. i have been running master and UC eq with 3* heimdall in my team for the revive and also with thor rag for the regen synergy......
    edited September 2018
    Lazerblam wrote: »
    Use a 3 star in master difficulty....hahahaha yeh right

yeah 3* in master can be done... heck i solo most master paths using only 1 4* champ from start to finish. and i am far from highly skilled.
    i have seen plenty videos of master being done with 3*. back when master was harder too... back in the last real hard master where seatin used 3* iceman v mephisto.

This is the team i am doing my master run with....
    9sni1mplgh1q.png

And i am trying to solo it with cap. He gets insane bonuses from this team... so far chpt 1 is 100% and only my cap has been used.
    My skill is only average.

I am sure someone with higher skill than me could do this with the same team all as 3*