**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quest Bundle Rewards

So, every month I try to 100% every event quest for the rewards. This month after the first run through on normal difficulty the offer popped up. Instead of just ignoring it I read through it and noticed that its offering quite a lot for the 380 units.
The image shown when completing the quest shows a premium crystal on the left side with the wording of 3x premium crystals. On the right it states you receive additional items of: another 3x premium crystals, 500 4* shards, 1500 3* shards, 2x energy refills and a single 50% exp boost.
That basically states its 6 premium crystals. I thought why not, I'm feeling lucky and went for it.
I've only received 3 premium crystals though.
If you look at any of the other event quest completion offers you get the items in the image plus all of the stuff on the right...!

Comments

• AceHaywardAceHayward Posts: 37
    if anybody could post a screenshot of the offer you'd see what I mean. Annoyingly I didn't think to do so at the time.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    i dont have a SS to show you but the image is showing the most valued / featured item of the bundle......

the list on the right is always the complete list of items in the bundle inclusive of that.
    all the bundles i can remember ever seeing are just like this. if i can get a screenshot i will show you what i mean......
    Hey maat1985.
    That's what I thought at first until I saw the beginner bundle which clearly had a single premium crystal on the left with the image and on the right it had a list of different items as well as the crystal but not including it...
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    i dont have a SS to show you but the image is showing the most valued / featured item of the bundle......

the list on the right is always the complete list of items in the bundle inclusive of that.
    all the bundles i can remember ever seeing are just like this. if i can get a screenshot i will show you what i mean......

Anyone able to post a screenshot? I feel like I'm going mad here
  • Hi,

Apologies for any confusion caused by the display, but you did receive the correct items included in this offer. It includes 3 Premium Hero Crystals, not 6. If you have any other questions or need help with purchases, please reach out to support for further assistance. You can contact them by going to the gear icon in game and clicking "Support" under the Account header.
    q2gsj7v3fbyb.jpg
    Here's the offer... Doesn't this show 3 premium Crystals and ALSO included, all the other items which includes another 3 premium crystals
  • Hello,

The full list of items in the offer is in the list on the right. I'm sorry if this was confusing. I'll be sure to pass along feedback about the potential confusion in this display to the rest of the team for consideration.
    edited September 2018
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hello,

The full list of items in the offer is in the list on the right. I'm sorry if this was confusing. I'll be sure to pass along feedback about the potential confusion in this display to the rest of the team for consideration.

If that was the case, why is it you receive the image item and all the items listed on the right in the beginner bundle? On that the image shows a premium crystal and the list itself doesn't day any premium crystals...
    v64qw7hvp0w2.jpg
    See what I mean?
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    AceHayward wrote: »
    v64qw7hvp0w2.jpg
    See what I mean?

It's probably a bug with the initial offer, you should contact Support, they may help you out
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Hello,

You can't claim its accurate when the offer clearly shows 3 phcs on the left and the right states "ALSO INCLUDES" 3 phcs
    Basic math shows it should be 6 phcs
    Frosty wrote: »
    Hello,

You can't claim its accurate when the offer clearly shows 3 phcs on the left and the right states "ALSO INCLUDES" 3 phcs
    Basic math shows it should be 6 phcs

Thank you. That's exactly my point. Just like on the beginner bundle it doesn't state the premium crystal on the right hand side list but you still receive it along with the other items
  • Hi,

Thank you for pointing that out. We will update the way the Medium Bundle displays to be like the Beginner Bundle so that this is more clear.
    Hi,

Thank you for pointing that out. We will update the way the Medium Bundle displays to be like the Beginner Bundle so that this is more clear.

So essentially I purchased the offer as it was advertised as 6 crystals and believing I will recieve 6 premium crystals but only recieved 3. Now where do I stand in regards to this? Surely I'm owed 3 crystals
    ...?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    AceHayward wrote: »
    v64qw7hvp0w2.jpg
    See what I mean?

I think the left side should show 1.5 crystal.

Anyway, at which stage in the quest does the offer pops up?
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Contact support they maybe will help you
    I've put in 2 tickets to support now and they close them without anything more than, you've received your items. Yet, I get responses from 4 different customer service staff, each telling me different things.