**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Gold issue

We need some gold events...U raised the gold costs in the game, but no other solution to gain more...only from arenas...Yeah I have sold iso,I only ranked/leveled up god/demigod champs when I had enough gold, but I have a life so pls don't be a smarta** & tell me to grind in arenas...Kabam must solve this..a lot of us have this problem...I don't want to quit this game, but why get a lot of champs & have them at lowest ranks/levels...eliminate aq cost...just do something Kabam

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    One word......Arena.....LOL
  • Why does it cost so much to rank up after you’ve bought and fought through 30 plus levels
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    A few high gold events would be welcome
    For the first time ever I can’t rank champs because I lack the gold instead of the catalysts.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    I mean, asking for gold events is like asking for free gold. If you want gold, you'll have to play to get it, and that's why you need to play arena.
    Having "life" or not is not a real excuse to be honest.
  • Swartzy84Swartzy84 Posts: 81
    I mean, asking for gold events is like asking for free gold. If you want gold, you'll have to play to get it, and that's why you need to play arena.

It's not free when I use my energy for it & not on the story/event quests...but feel free & write more bs...even if I'm wright😒😒😒
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Your right in what, exactly?
    Gold quests like gold realm are not something that is intended to come up usually. This happens because it shouldn't be the main source to farm gold, and to be more like a bonus for an event or something.

Want something, don't expect it to be "given" to you. Just play and farm it while everyone else. If you have gold issues then you are probably doing something wrong
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    As it stands, i dont think gold realm is coming back anytime soon... arena is the main place, but the grind is bad, trust me i hardly have time now a days for a couple of milesstones in one arena.. dungeon does yield a bit of gold tho which has been nice
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Swartzy84 wrote: »
    We need some gold events...U raised the gold costs in the game, but no other solution to gain more...only from arenas...Yeah I have sold iso,I only ranked/leveled up god/demigod champs when I had enough gold, but I have a life so pls don't be a smarta** & tell me to grind in arenas...Kabam must solve this..a lot of us have this problem...I don't want to quit this game, but why get a lot of champs & have them at lowest ranks/levels...eliminate aq cost...just do something Kabam

What gold costs were raised?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I don't know if gold realms are the solution, but you are right in the fact that something needs done. With the introduction of t5 basics they have added the need for even more gold to take our champions to their full potential. Yet, they have failed to maintain the value of the currency by which we can rank these champs. Pretty much the best example of inflation in a video game that you can find.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★

It kinda is. School work family. Not everyone has the time to take an hour or 2 to just grind in arena.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Instead of making gold more accessible, why not just make stuff cheaper. This doesn't have to be a big change, but enough to make the playerbase happy.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

The leveling/ranking costs for 5* & 6*🤔🤔🤔
    Gold quests like gold realm are not something that is intended to come up usually. This happens because it shouldn't be the main source to farm gold, and to be more like a bonus for an event or something.

Want something, don't expect it to be "given" to you. Just play and farm it while everyone else. If you have gold issues then you are probably doing something wrong

I just can't stop laughing man...free stuff...are U serious?...as I use my energy & use my energy refills or units to 100% an event quest...I would say arenna is free stuff...but I fell like talking to a wall...so I'll stop with this nonsense🤐🤐🤐
  • NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Posts: 102
    edited September 2018

Dude I really wish there was a dislike button rn.
    Gold in most other games is a currency in which you just have in which it's rare when you run out. I understand that you want to feel that you "earn" your rewards but that only applies to crystals and champs and whatnot. Gold is just supposed to be there. Plus with all the content in the game, only a maniac would try to do it all PLUS the arena in which you actually earn meaningful gold. Although I don't think free gold is the answer. Either increase gold earned or decrease the net cost of upgrading/ranking up champs.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

The leveling/ranking costs for 5* & 6*🤔🤔🤔

Those havent changed. They've been the same since introductions.