**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this for real or are you just ripping people off?

5* Electro. So did you really just come out with him today or did some make a mistake? Last time you said 5* Joe Fixit and 5* War Machine were in a crystal you refused to give me a refund and acted like it was my fault that you were doing false advertisement. Are you repeating the same scam or did you just releas a brand new 5*? If you actually did, can you please release a 5* Abomination soon? These are the 2 Science champs that you should have made as 6*s. You need to hire some people with better dedication making in the department of whoever decides these things. You also should have came out with 6* Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch. Thanks.

Comments

• FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    Better decision making. Spell correct messed that up.
    Basically should have came out with only about 3 6* ps for each class and you shouldn’t have made the, champs that didn’t have 5* versions of. You got it right with a couple of them like Gamora and Black Bolt, but then just went a little overboard by throwing in every other champ and their mom.
    Awesome. Thanks for post below guys.

2ljl4apv7l5v.png
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    I appreciate your love of Joe Fixit
  • I, too, bought the deal that was advertised as having a chance at a 5* war machine and fix it. I, too, was told to go pound sand when I sent a ticket in. I, too, am still mad about it. Never seen worse customer service.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    chunkyb wrote: »
    I, too, bought the deal that was advertised as having a chance at a 5* war machine and fix it. I, too, was told to go pound sand when I sent a ticket in. I, too, am still mad about it. Never seen worse customer service.

You sent a ticket to the wrong support lots of guys have gotten refunds from Apple and Google for offers that had incorrect information. Easy claim FALSE ADVERTISING.
  • EvilEmpire wrote: »
    I, too, bought the deal that was advertised as having a chance at a 5* war machine and fix it. I, too, was told to go pound sand when I sent a ticket in. I, too, am still mad about it. Never seen worse customer service.

You sent a ticket to the wrong support lots of guys have gotten refunds from Apple and Google for offers that had incorrect information. Easy claim FALSE ADVERTISING.

Perhaps, but I've also seen the amount of bans going around because of refunds. While I don't agree that the bans should happen, I'm also not trying to get over on kabam. What I'd like is for kabam to do the right thing when a customer has a legitimate complaint. Instead, the message I get tells me I'm not a valued customer and misleading me into purchases is the way they work. If I then go to Google to seek a refund, I run the risk of being banned. All because of a kabam mistake.
  • abelarmiabelarmi Posts: 86
    Oddly enough, I would be upset if I actually did pull a 5* Joe fixit
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★

Luckily this clearly worded offer is nothing like that occurrence.
  • Hi!

Yes, a 5-Star version of Electro is now available to Uncollected players in the Amperage Crystal. All the details can be found in the in-game mail called "Get 5-Star Electro in a New Amperage Crystal."
This discussion has been closed.