**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Taskmaster SP1 and MODOK Heavy vs Electro.

What's up guys? I was recently trying to play more with MODOK 5 * R4 and Taskmaster 4 * 4/40 and discovered certain bugs.

1 - When fighting an Electro in the Dungeon I used MODOK's heavy attack (the flames coming out of his chair), and when I hit Electro I noticed that I was hit by Static Shock, which should only be activated by contact and not by projectiles. Does this mean that the MODOK flames are considered part of his body? Seriously, Kabam?

2 - Taskmaster's SP1 description says: "Inflicts Bleed, which lasts X seconds and causes X of damage by Enabled Enablement on the opponent."
That is, since you do not have an "X%" chance of activation it is assumed that every single time (100%) then I use SP1 it will activate Bleeding on the opponent, unless he is immune. But by using SP in several battles (I tested a lot of times in 10 battles) and him did not cause the Bleeding in any fight. So please fix this.

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    What's up guys? I was recently trying to play more with MODOK 5 * R4 and Taskmaster 4 * 4/40 and discovered certain bugs.

1 - When fighting an Electro in the Dungeon I used MODOK's heavy attack (the flames coming out of his chair), and when I hit Electro I noticed that I was hit by Static Shock, which should only be activated by contact and not by projectiles. Does this mean that the MODOK flames are considered part of his body? Seriously, Kabam?

2 - Taskmaster's SP1 description says: "Inflicts Bleed, which lasts X seconds and causes X of damage by Enabled Enablement on the opponent."
    That is, since you do not have an "X%" chance of activation it is assumed that every single time (100%) then I use SP1 it will activate Bleeding on the opponent, unless he is immune. But by using SP in several battles (I tested a lot of times in 10 battles) and him did not cause the Bleeding in any fight. So please fix this.

Idk About Modok but If you want To bleed an opponent you have to place a Dubuff on Him Like Exploit Weakness after that your sp 1 Will cause Bleed

More Exploit Weakness more Bleed Damage
  • CLMPitombeiraCLMPitombeira Posts: 51
    edited September 2018
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    Idk About Modok but If you want To bleed an opponent you have to place a Dubuff on Him Like Exploit Weakness after that your sp 1 Will cause Bleed

Well ... It's not what it says in the special description, and I clearly used SP1 with Exploring Weakness and it still did not trigger bleeding not once.
  • Well those flames o Modok's chair aren't projectiles. They count as physical.

I know, but they should not. Don't you think?
    issamaf80 wrote: »

Well ... It's not what it says in the special description, and I clearly used SP1 with Exploring Weakness and it still did not trigger bleeding not once.

When An Opponent hit with a heavy for example you do the same when you have Exploit Weakness Heavy you do it to your opponent and place a Dubuff that reduce Ability you opponent and cause him Bleed after that it will trigger Every time you use you sp 1
  • Hi there, just wanted to pop in to provide some answers about Taskmaster. His Special 1 reads:

"Causes Bleed lasting 5 seconds and dealing 173.1 damage, per Debuff triggered on the opponent this fight. Max Damage after 10 Debuffs."

I also wanted to verify what another player mentioned in here that a Debuff will have needed to be placed on the opponent before Taskmaster can apply the Bleed from his Special 1.
  • Hi there, just wanted to pop in to provide some answers about Taskmaster. His Special 1 reads:

"Causes Bleed lasting 5 seconds and dealing 173.1 damage, per Debuff triggered on the opponent this fight. Max Damage after 10 Debuffs."

I also wanted to verify what another player mentioned in here that a Debuff will have needed to be placed on the opponent before Taskmaster can apply the Bleed from his Special 1.

Exactly him "Causes Bleed lasting 5 seconds." and "deal 173.1 damage, per Debuff triggered on the opponent". Are 2 separate things. The damage caused by debuff is an "Extra" on the final damage, deal by the special.
    OK. I finally understood the mechanics behind Taskmaster SP1 Bleeding. But what about MODOK Heavy? It "is" rated with energy damage, so much so that it even triggers the partial regeneration of awakened Ultron (AoU). So why does he get static damage from Electro? That does not make any sense.
  • And today I discovered that it also activates the Morningstar bleeding. Aaaaah Come on.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    That's pretty weird bc Modoks heavy is not a physical hit nor is it apart of him XD
  • Namelez wrote: »
    That's pretty weird bc Modoks heavy is not a physical hit nor is it apart of him XD

Dude, his heavy is classified like energy and physical. I did several tests to check the extent of how messy this is.
    If you hit a Morningstar dup, you will bleed. so it's physical
    if you hit an Ultron dup, it will regenerate. so it's energy.
    if you hit an Electro, the Statics it hits. so it's physical, again.
    I do not remember the correct name of the node, but in the last event of the SS/Modok lab's, I fought an Old Logan with this node in which "if you hit a physical blow in the enemy will be getting Physical Resistance, but if you hit a blow of energy it will put one of Energy Eesistance and null a physics res.
    And guess what happened when I tested Heavy?
    no resistors have been activated, but the text that appears when you cause or activate effects appears in waterfall.
    So plz @Kabam fix this. Or is Physical, or is Energy. And for love of God, be Energy.
  • zeezee57 wrote: »
    Modoks heavy not making physical contact you're correct about imo and shouldn't cause contact damage from MS or electro

exactly
    Some time the fix Bug That Helps The Player ( Symbiot Supreme ) faster
    Bro, have not you fix this MODOK's heavy yet? Really @""Kabam Zibiit" ?

Ps: why i can't see the Alchemist Trial? it's a bug?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Bro, have not you fix this MODOK's heavy yet? Really @""Kabam Zibiit" ?

Ps: why i can't see the Alchemist Trial? it's a bug?

You need to update the game, like it was already answered in previous threads.
    MODOK's heavy isn't really broken
    First, because of the alignment of the planets or whatever the hell it is, the Google Play Store updating has not come out yet.
    Second, what did they answer? Why I did not see they informing me here, or linking anything, or closing my discussion as something repeated.
    Third, do you really want to tell me that the flames of a "rocket" are part of MODOK's body? Really?
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Ghost Rider sp2 has the same issue as MODOK heavy. They are all considered contact attacks. Should be updated. But I wouldn't hold my breath for that.

me too. I only opened this discussion by mere disengagement of consciousness. but I think they'll fix it, I do not think so, or soon. look the interaction with Shock? how long has the community have talked about it and only now did they fix it? off others countless issues they do not give much atention.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Third, do you really want to tell me that the flames of a "rocket" are part of MODOK's body? Really?

That's exactly it. Unless they change it to be a projectile, it will interact with electro ability, no matter how you see it.
    It's not broken