**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Free characters for monthly rewards

WHY??? Why can't we get a character for free of our choice out of 4 different champions. for the monthly rewards

Comments

• Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    That would actually be nice. Have the featured champs from a couple months ago as options, and then a basic champ. I'd like that.
  • Options
    CiglusjrCiglusjr Posts: 28
    Same here.
  • Options
    But then everyone would go for voodoo scarlet witch and starlord making hard to get champs easy to get meaning the game just becomes unfair
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    But then everyone would go for voodoo scarlet witch and starlord making hard to get champs easy to get meaning the game just becomes unfair

Kabam would select the options.
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    edited July 2017
    No!That takes away the fun from the game
  • Options
    DwebDweb Posts: 8
    That seems like good idea but then again it seems like a bad one
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    As limited edition 2 stars, yes. As 3 stars or 4 stars, no.

I would be more than happy to get a 2 star iron patriot or luke cage to add to my 2* collection
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    NO!!!!!

do you think this would be fair to long term players like me? Grind arena be active and grow your team
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556

nah, i like the way they do it now
  • Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    The way they do it know is fine tbh. We have good champs in there even if everyone gets a 3* we've had gwenpool and archangel is this month we get a chance for a new champ of it isnt broke dont fix it. And it s possible to get a 4* as I got a 4* civil warrior last October and somone in my alliance got a 4* Quake.
  • Options
    CiglusjrCiglusjr Posts: 28
    i really think this a good idea but think, if they were to really do that, and have been doin it from the get go, everyone would have all the champs and then would get tired of playin the game tbh.
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    My cousin got scammed. He was on the october login calender and on halloween night logged in with hype, and kabam changed the calender early. So he did not get the login crystal.
  • Options
    NoCharlesNoCharles Posts: 40
    I agree. We should get our choice.