**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Power drain during Alliance War, help

玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
I went into Alliance War opponent's members page click on each one of them, their Champs ratings way below mine but when i fight them i get huge power drain and i get KO by opponent.

can someone explain why ?

Comments

• 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    i fight with 3 Champs, the first 2 Champs power drain till KO.

the 3rd Champs i managed to evade hits and i KO them.

I don't understand why my first 2 Champs get power drain by a Champ with rating way below me, why?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Power drain doesn't inflict damage ... You got hit and lost, probably because the opponent had a lot of attack?
    Really don't understand what you're saying. It just seems you lost a battle because you were hit, and still don't know why
    edited September 2018
    Power drain doesn't inflict damage ... You got hit and lost, probably because the opponent had a lot of attack?
    Really don't understand what you're saying. It just seems you lost a battle because you were hit, and still don't know why

Ok let me explain more clearly,

the opponent ratings 2600+, my Champ rating 3600+, the fight starts, i received some 2-3 hits by opponent and i saw immediately my power bar go down and down...and down until O% and i get KO.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    So, you lost because you got hit ...
    You didn't lost power, you lost HP ... and ratings really doesn't matter. You just lost naturally
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    its in war right? did you check the nodes on it? was there a local or linked node that drains your power?
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    I'm guessing he died from bleed damage.
    its in war right? did you check the nodes on it? was there a local or linked node that drains your power?

Wow, i will check this node thing.

I can KO Champs rating 2600+ quite easily but this opponents 2600+ fought like Champs rating 10000+.
  • kingbkingb Posts: 84
    Hey bro can I see your champs please just so I can help you and maybe let you join my very good alliance, add me in game at :smile:
    Kingboogers
    kingb wrote: »
    Hey bro can I see your champs please just so I can help you and maybe let you join my very good alliance, add me in game at :smile:
    Kingboogers

is Kingboogers your alliance name ? how come no such Alliance from the search ?
  • kingbkingb Posts: 84
    It is my player name
    it is:
    kingboogers