**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I rank up next?

So my current top 5 champs are 5* 2/35 stark spidey, 5* 2/35 kingpin, 4* 4/40 angela, 4* 4/40 civil warrior, and 4* 3/30 Sabertooth (all unduped).
Other champs that I have and can rank up up are 5* 1/25 iron patriot and moon knight, 4* 3/30 wolverine (all unduped), I could also rank up my sabertooth, but I don't tend to do too well with him so i'm kinda meh on that. The rest of my 4* roster isn't that great, but I do have a duped doc ock (currently sitting just at 1/10).

What should I do? (sorry for all the options, I'm not great with my game knowledge and what are good choices to make)

Who should I rank up next? 23 votes

Save to rank up 5* stark spidey
56%
TaimurKhanMishHammer84DragonFire2Iron_SkywalkerThecrusher_9756AanthoTheLegend27GorofaizRockypantherxDrPepper_75SPIDERMANANTMANBdavis_2017LoctiteSuperGlue 13 votes
Save to rank up 5* kingpin
0%
Rank up 4* sabertooth to rank 4
8%
MarvzeliusBranu0727 2 votes
Rank up 4* wolverine to rank 4 and replace sabertooth with wolvie on my top roster.
0%
Save to rank up 4* angela to rank 5
0%
Save to rank up 4* civil warrior to rank 5
4%
cx23433 1 vote
Rank up/level doc ock! Bc doc ock is a beast!
8%
SidDDragonFangmangler 2 votes
Sell everything and solo content with colossus.
21%
FhfjghhggggjfhfjgPradeep0050_ZirarsonPennmabobRowanda1 5 votes

Comments

• heyoitsmeheyoitsme Posts: 45
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Colossus is so good he needs a nerf amarite

HAHA yeah man you know it ^_^
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Rank up/level doc ock! Bc doc ock is a beast!
    Short term.. go for doc oc to 4/40..he is pretty good and can power and heal block and is definitely a better option than civil warrior for almost all content of the game..save ur t4 tech cc for Spidey
    Wolverine has low damage and his basic regen,though decent, is not that great but even unduped he is a great questing and a decent aq option...for war I would prefer sabertooth..he takes some time getting used to but once u get a decent handle on how to build his permanent fury stacks,his damage goes up pretty well
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    Short term.. go for doc oc to 4/40..he is pretty good and can power and heal block and is definitely a better option than civil warrior for almost all content of the game..save ur t4 tech cc for Spidey
    Wolverine has low damage and his basic regen,though decent, is not that great but even unduped he is a great questing and a decent aq option...for war I would prefer sabertooth..he takes some time getting used to but once u get a decent handle on how to build his permanent fury stacks,his damage goes up pretty well

Thanks!! My alliance is kinda casual and doesn't really do wars ( :/ ), but I do use wolverine pretty often for AQ
    So its looking like a tie between colossus and stark spidey, thanks guys! I kinda like colossus as a character so that sounds like a pretty tempting choice :)
  • Save to rank up 5* stark spidey
    In order:
    1. Stark Spidey, then
    2. Angela
    3. If u like and play Wolverine better than Sabretooth, then yes u should upgrade him...
    4. Doc Ock (till 4/40 is enough)