**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can't log into Carnage/Venom Beta [Merged Threads]

Comments

• This is super frustrating! Been looking forward to this for a long time now
  • Foolhardy78Foolhardy78 Posts: 13
    Same thing happens to me.
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    This is my exact issue. Would love to get it fixed. I'm really interested in these buffs
  • Foolhardy78Foolhardy78 Posts: 13
    I did the update but the same thing happens. Game resets into a brand new account.
  • Nemo51Nemo51 Posts: 86
    Is anyone else having trouble joining the beta? I got the invite I got accepted yet I go to click to join the beta server an it kicks me out of the game an shows me the screen when you first join saying "Sign up or Log in"
  • extreme trouble. yet to log in successfully
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
  • Hey there everyone, sorry for any confusion. The team is looking into what could be happening and working on getiting this resolved. For those who haven't already, would you be able to provide the details of what you're experiencing over in the Beta Forums? Relevant details might include if you are unable to login or if you are getting logged into a different account. What is the username of your account? If you are getting logged into a different account, what is the name of that account? Providing details like these in the Beta Forums will help us to keep all the information organized, which will help us to look into this more easily. Thanks!
  • rmilana41rmilana41 Posts: 34
    I haven’t been able to get in it either
    Haha 2 answers both completely different lol. I Love Venom so I'm excited to get in the beta an sadly I can't @Kabam Miike any reason y I can't log into it?
    Haha I posted pretty much the same thing.
  • Ironworks26Ironworks26 Posts: 10
    Same problem here, it’s like the server is down
  • Keeps signing me out of kabam every time I close the app now too
  • I cannot access it either
  • PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    Will I ever be able to use the beta 😐 @Kabam Miike rc6o69p8rclr.png
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Having the same issue
    What’s the point for inviting ppl for a beta test where only two ppl can use it
  • DaGrizzDaGrizz Posts: 11
    @Kabam Zibiit I am unable to find or get into the beta forum and have sent a ticket in my account i play is Dagrizz87 when i attempt to log in ir boots me to my original mcoc account Bygboi87 which i have not used since 2016
    What beta forums if it’s inside the beta itself I can’t get access to it @Kabam Zibiit
  • I can't get into either the beta server or the beta forum. This is the third beta I've participated in and the third time this has happened. I try to login to the server and I get these errors. Sometimes I'll get the unknown error message in red text. I'm on iPhone 6+ running iOS 10.3.1

dqy00rqwekmj.png9xwdy27gogbx.png
    e2fpa9vokej9.png

• @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike

Is there a Q&A page for us beta testers?

I have a question if I use resources, such as catalysts to rank up changes, will the still be avaliable on my regular account? Not the ranked up champs but the resources used in ranking them up.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Can't log into beta forum either....1y1unb0hy9jv.jpg
  • Pbishop wrote: »
    What’s the point for inviting ppl for a beta test where only two ppl can use it

I agree, man
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Same here, but it says I cannot log into the Beta server

Is there anything we can do to fix it?
  • Same errors as above, and cannot access the forum either, even though I received the in game message with the link.
  • Same here kabam help us
  • Yup, I keep getting a message saying FAILED TO LOG IN. CHECK BACK LATER
  • KevinphbKevinphb Posts: 8
    Same problem here. Can’t connect to beta server.
This discussion has been closed.