**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Scammer Alert

Comments

• OZSMASHU_YTOZSMASHU_YT Posts: 137
    Why is that crossed out?
  • I gave him my account info now I cant login anymore

lol JK im still talking to him wasting his time leading him on maybe it might save someone else
  • MandagarMandagar Posts: 51
    Better report that guy to Kabam.
  • Why is that crossed out?

i agree with spider-man

Why do superheros wear masks?

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    MarvelMoey wrote: »
    I gave him my account info now I cant login anymore

lol JK im still talking to him wasting his time leading him on maybe it might save someone else

Lol, I scrolled down a bit and saw that sentence, was just about to tell you how silly you were until I scrolled down a little more.

Anyway, you should report that guy, either through in-game or a support ticket.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Send a ticket to Kabam support, while waiting for him getting banned, troll him a little, like typing a bunch of hashtags lol
  • I submitted a ticket he is still scamming???
  • qs9rzsy02906.png
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    MarvelMoey wrote: »
    qs9rzsy02906.png

Unfriend him.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    edited July 2017
    The alleged user is violating the terms of service, part 9.

Specifically, he is in violation of this provision:
    · Assist, permit or encourage any party in engaging in any of the activities described in the above listing;

The "activities described in the above listing" includes "Share Kabam passwords with a third party".

So in a nutshell, he is encouraging the OP to share password of his account to a third party.

At the same time, the OP is in violation the forum rules #14 where it states:
    Calling out other players or Alliances is not allowed. This includes accusations of cheating or poor behaviour.
  • He friended me and about 3 alli members. I kept him going with fake emails and passwords for about an hour and 40 minutes. He gave me his snapchat and is going to try talking to me on line tomorrow. He had to go to bed because it was late. He wanted to talk on insta but I kept pushing line.

I have everything saved bc it was hilarious. We talked about cars, he gave me his name, I spelled it in a few hundred diff ways, I tried to save his soul. Some real bonding, you know? I posted the screens in my line chats so ppl could send fun stuff to him on snapchat.

I just hope he's available tomorrow while I have time to run him in circles. Can't stop this guy bc he'll just use another acct but you can waste his time and prevent him from finding an easy target. Playing dumb works really well.

These ppl are way worse than any modders imho.
  • Yeah I'm sure they'll get right on that
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Troll him and then unfriend him
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    I reported a guy who was posting lab runs for money with a screenshot in global chat and he's still active and in his alliance now after quite a bit of time is passed. I'm not sure they care about cheating or hacking.