**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa Autoblock Clearing Void Debuffs

Expert map, AW Node 24: 200% Champ Boost, 200% Health, 200% Recovery Boost, Limber, Buffet

Void's debuffs are being cleared from the opponent upon activation of Medusa's autoblock.

As far as I am aware, this is neither an attribute of this node in AW nor is it part of Medusa's mechanics.

Video of the issue here:

https://youtu.be/4L-j4MKucUI

Comments

• DeltorDeltor Posts: 22
    That’s strange. I don’t normally use Void against Medusa but to my knowledge that shouldn’t be happening.
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    Deltor wrote: »
    That’s strange. I don’t normally use Void against Medusa but to my knowledge that shouldn’t be happening.

Correct. The only thing that should be clearing Void debuffs in this fight is Medusa achieving combo increments of 10 hits.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    Husky54 wrote: »

Correct. The only thing that should be clearing Void debuffs in this fight is Medusa achieving combo increments of 10 hits.

It becasse Medusa is more buffe thah any one now
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    Gamer wrote: »

Uh, no.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

Uh, no.

Im meant bugge.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    medusa now purifies 1 bleed each time she activates her auto block. is this intended kabam? if so how come it just started with version 20.0 and its not listed in her abilities anywhere.
  • Didn’t look like it purified anything. Could have seen it wrong though.
  • Oh, gotcha. From 2-1. Prob just a glitch.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    She seems to be purifying all sorts of debuffs, including intimidating presence debuffs. This problem isn't just limited to bleed.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Good. She clearly needed a buff to keep up with the reworked, God tier Carnage.
  • Kayne34Kayne34 Posts: 71
    I had the same issue.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    medusa now purifies 1 bleed each time she activates her auto block. is this intended kabam? if so how come it just started with version 20.0 and its not listed in her abilities anywhere.

It's actually way worse than you think. After testing it in some fights against Medusa, this is a totally insane glitch that makes Medusa ridiculously broken.

What's actually happening is she is removing debuffs instead of her own furies... Notice how in the video she still has a fury after the auto-block? Depending on how many debuffs she has on her, she might come out of the auto-block with 1, 2 or even 3 furies still left on her. Considering Medusa's prevalence in alliance war, this needs to get fixed immediately.

This also might be related to the update that was just released today with no announcement. I only tested it after the update, but not before.
  • Thanks for the videos! I'll pass it along to the team so that they can look into what's happening with those debuffs. As for the part about Medusa not consuming all 3 Fury buffs on auto-block, that is known issue that we are currently tracking.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

It's actually way worse than you think. After testing it in some fights against Medusa, this is a totally insane glitch that makes Medusa ridiculously broken.

What's actually happening is she is removing debuffs instead of her own furies... Notice how in the video she still has a fury after the auto-block? Depending on how many debuffs she has on her, she might come out of the auto-block with 1, 2 or even 3 furies still left on her. Considering Medusa's prevalence in alliance war, this needs to get fixed immediately.

This also might be related to the update that was just released today with no announcement. I only tested it after the update, but not before.

excellent stuff thank you disnt realize it was that widespread with any debuff but it clearly is you and mirage i thank you both for your contributions, great work
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Thanks for the videos! I'll pass it along to the team so that they can look into what's happening with those debuffs. As for the part about Medusa not consuming all 3 Fury buffs on auto-block, that is known issue that we are currently tracking.

Hello!

I see that the known issues thread lists Medusa's Mystic Dispersion interaction as well as the separate issue of not consuming all furies upon auto-block. Thanks for that.

Can we also add her debuff purification to the list? She seems to be able to purify bleeds, intimidating presence debuffs, and Loas at least. She shouldn't be able to shrug debuffs when auto-blocking.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Yeah this happened to me the other day too.