**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Almighty Hyperion

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So i know hypes already get a lot of love and is widely considered god tier. but i just dont feel its enough, I feel he is the damn best champ in the game, he can do it all. insane dmg on everything. incinerate on s1.. stun and armor break on s2. cosmic charges from s3. his unmatchable power gain. theres also a pretty sweet regen for longer fights. i mean who else does all that!!! anyone not from the mystic class easy fight

Comments

• Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    If you can perry heavy, sp1, rinse repeat...

AA is another insane dot degen champ
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Akhilxcx wrote: »
    Corvus and medusa are very much near hyperion in damage but the very best counter for his unmatchable power gain is sitting in tech class. Can you guess who it is?? (he's not even considered a god tier)

Og vision. The synthesis is pretty bad ass, bleed and poison immune power control. I have the 4* and had bought a max sig stone that popped up tech so hes maxed. Awesome champ for sure
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    ^ with all that being said not the best champion in the game, but that's all based on opinion.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Apparently hyperion can take down omega in UC lol
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »

Yup can confirm that this is possible

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    For me, Hawkeye counters hyperion well with his power control SP1, esp of u time when u use it
  • My only issue with Hyperion is that though he can do all those unique things and can he power drain and bleed.He is good in AQ and in AW where it counts the most at as a Defender or and Attacker. In the Mystic class and awaken Majik is his match.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★

I took out Omega Red in Uncollected with 5* rank4 Hyperion in one shot. Others have posted vids on youtube.
  • Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    Akhilxcx wrote: »
    Corvus and medusa are very much near hyperion in damage but the very best counter for his unmatchable power gain is sitting in tech class. Can you guess who it is?? (he's not even considered a god tier)

I always use doc oct, his powerlock helps a lot vs hyperion.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Corvus and medusa are not even closed to hyperion damage . The biggest lie this month 😂

Ill just take it u dont have all 3 like i do. No they are not close to hyperion. No boosts no synergy needed and i still 20k medium on ws. And there is always potential for more furies

Agreed. Medusa and Corvus are amazing but hype is the god of the cosmic class. Hyperion will be my next rank 5 (void and blade first 2 ) he is truly amazing

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    I love Hyperion and I can 5/65 mine now but I won’t. I’d rather wait until I have enough tech t4c and 5/65 Sparky. Sparky was the much better option when I did LOL easy path.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »

Like i said. Hes been the answer to every UC boss for me.

I been using corvus for this month. But he dies at IMIW in emma frost map and i dont think i will be able to 100% :( lol