**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whom should I r4 - Stark Spidey or Blade

Whom should I r4 - Stark Spidey or Blade 66 votes

Stark Spidey
78%
Whododo872vg2782Hell_GoliathKaks0053TeddersSolrac_2nameplashendroidsvAshburnAnonymous346Bruce12342SpiderCoolsDuke_SilverThecrusher_9756Cupidtaojay1mozzyPeterQuillKerneasStrikerrx8 52 votes
Blade
21%
Spity68qwwezuffyChucknotezMr_OaktownSharkPowerr99Fighter092RadhiJackbrooks2580PaytoPlaySNEERParodical_Sun1jass222Helicopter_dugdugdug 14 votes

Comments

• AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    Stark Spidey
    If you're wondering why a lot voted sparky, it's cuz the game meta is slowly shifting away from blade, while sparky's abilities and greatness is timeless.
  • Stark Spidey
    Thanks guys
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Impossible to tell w/o knowing your roster and goals. The correct answer is "both" but which you do first heavily relies on what you need them for.
  • Stark Spidey
    I didn't expected blade to be low.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Stark Spidey
    I didn't expected blade to be low.

Stark is all around just better than blade for pretty much everything and doesn't need synergies and or dupe.
  • qwweqwwe Posts: 15
    Blade
    blade blade blade why?? blade can take a hit.. starky you will die from blocking..
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Blade
    Depends on your need. If you still have act 5 to complete or 100%, I would go with Blade first imo.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Stark Spidey
    Definitely spidey
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Stark Spidey
    Meta’s shifting away from blade. Everybody has good matchups against him anymore

Sparky is still good against a lot of matchups, and rinses fools consistently, much more often than blade