**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is happening with Arena Timing ??????

So in the featured 5* Arena, I was waiting for my 6* to come back, they should have come back in 22 minutes.
Time flies, 2 minutes left for them, and I go back to check and it has passed to 37 minutes ?? How is that possible ?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You sure you waited exactly 7 hours for them to be available to use again?
  • Options
    shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    Help requests are being randomly purged again.
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    You sure you waited exactly 7 hours for them to be available to use again?

Why do you ask dumb questions instead of reading and try to understand what I stated ?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Yeh sure, I just gave a random answer out of nowhere and it end up being somewhat related to what you talked about. That's exactly what happened.

Visual bugs or a misunderstood, that what could have happen
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Yeh sure, I just gave a random answer out of nowhere and it end up being somewhat related to what you talked about. That's exactly what happened.

Yeah, if that’s not the case, why are you talking about 7h ? 6* Takes 7h to come back ? No I don’t think so, therefore YOU misunderstood

If it’s a visual bug then it’s a bug and has to be corrected
  • Options
    TKal wrote: »

Yeah, if that’s not the case, why are you talking about 7h ? 6* Takes 7h to come back ? No I don’t think so, therefore YOU misunderstood

To be fair, 6*s to take 7h to refresh without help requests. They only take 6h 25m to refresh after you receive help 5 times. The problem is the help is randomly being reset.
  • Options
    shawnli87 wrote: »

To be fair, 6*s to take 7h to refresh without help requests. They only take 6h 25m to refresh after you receive help 5 times. The problem is the help is randomly being reset.

6*s do not take 7h to refresh. Do your research bro.
  • Options
    Dazman220 wrote: »
    shawnli87 wrote: »

6*s do not take 7h to refresh. Do your research bro.

Lol you’re right my bad, I was thinking of 5*s. Either way all I’m trying to say is help is bugged.
  • Options
    BmanBman Posts: 223
    Dungeon will make u ask for all helps that haven’t been reset. Not sure if it’s a visual bug, or actual bug. Either way, it’s been happening since dungeon we’re 1st introduced. Which is beyond ridiculous, considering how long ago that was, and they can’t fix it or even acknowledge it!!! It’s beyonf annoying, because u either ask for “help” another 100+ times, or have to scroll past all that (EVERY TIME). I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again because they don’t listen. ERASE the whole “help” system! It causes nothing but problems. Every time somebody answers ur “helps” the game is almost unplayable for bout 20sec. That was supposed to be “FIXED” at the beginning of the year. It was never, not was it even made any better!! Delete the whole system (except for quest energy)!!!! Reduce refresh timers accordingly, and add 1k loyalty to the daily log in calendar. Problem solved! Ur welcome!!!!!