**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hulk buster worst champion in the game?

F4k3_GaM3rF4k3_GaM3r Posts: 396 ★★
Ik iron patriot and spidergwen has some of the most legendary and overpowered abilities..but why does hulkbuster even exist now..his moves are slow and his abilities are trash...the hulk got a buff and he doesn't that isn't fair ..not to mention he should be called Luke buster the way he hits..give him a new moveset and a power drain medium or something

Comments

• Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Champs I would rather have Hulkbuster over:
    The Iron men squad
    Colossus
    Spider Gwen
    Luke cage
    Netflix DD
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    HB is pretty terrible. Clunky moveset, easy to bait s1, low prestige. At least other champs like Luke Cage and Colossus have bleed immunity.
    Champs I would rather have Hulkbuster over:
    The Iron men squad
    Colossus
    Spider Gwen
    Luke cage
    Netflix DD

• Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Iron Men Squad? Idk about that, Iron Man and Sup Iron Man with their heals can come in damn handy and the armor breaks adds something at least.

Anyway, I agree he's bad and should get a big buff making him the biggest tank in game. Something like a mix of Civil Warriors Armor buffs + Ant Mans sig type thing. The more Armor he has, the less you can use offensive abilities and you also crit less and say every 10 seconds if he has armor up at the time it gets converted to permanent buff. That would make annoying as f*** to fight and viable again in AW.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    I think I'd rather have an armor champ like HB than abomination.
  • Options
    SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    I think Spider Gwen and IP are worse than him (imo). He can be a bit helpful defender in AWs.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Trash tier list: ( best to worst)
    1. Superior Iron Man
    2. War machine
    3. Spider Gwen
    4. Luke cage
    5. Hulkbuster
    6. Iron Patriot
    7. Colossus
    8. Carnage
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    They need to fix the way armour up works.
    Make armour break mean more.
    And reduce he effectiveness of nullify.

Nullify is OP. It's too easy to remove buffs as strange/voodoo/sw.
    It should be rebalanced to be like dormammu/magik/ironfist/ GR type nullify. One at a time, or have hoops to jump through to nullify multiple at once.

Armour break stacking champs are generally lackluster since 12.0 (ironfist/spidergwen).
    Make negative armour have an effect. (Increased chance to crit against/bonus damage per stack or something)

Maybe also make armour stacks also reduce the chance to apply certain debuffs, or some other added bonus to make armour up champs more desirable. Similar to BP CWs added armour up utility, but maybe not as strong.

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    Trash tier list: ( best to worst)
    1. Superior Iron Man
    2. War machine
    3. Spider Gwen
    4. Luke cage
    5. Hulkbuster
    6. Iron Patriot
    7. Colossus
    8. Carnage

Wow, SIM is probably the best of the Iron Men heroes, IMHO. Stackable armor and doesn't get magnetized.
  • Options
    Don't forget good old Groot. I've duped 4* twice and still worthless .
  • Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    @Spicyslicer Karnak is a killing machine, he's super easy to fight but hits like a truck when you use him...
  • Options
    SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    I say Carnage is the worst in game. Just plain useless.
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Hulkbuster isn't the worst, but definitely pretty awful lol. His Sig Ability is somewhat useful for defense, but his attacks are slow and his SP moves are easy to avoid. His SP3 can do some damage, but that doesn't matter if you can bait at all.
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    Carnage is easily the worst champ in the game. Hulkbuster isn't that bad at all, can take a lot of punishment and his l3 is brutal at times.

Carnage isn't near as bad, HB is slow and has horrible prestige.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Carnage is easily the worst champ in the game. Hulkbuster isn't that bad at all, can take a lot of punishment and his l3 is brutal at times.

Carnage > HB
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnly why do we need your opinion here, this shouldn't be a discussion...
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    TheOneAndOnly why do we need your opinion here, this shouldn't be a discussion...

It's a forum. Everyone gets to give their opinion.
  • Options

That is true! Prestige is the only reason for ranking up Carnage, lol.
  • Options

Lol, so you like HB?
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★

This would have been the appropriate place for a poll. Are you butthurt cause I called you out for the stupid poll you posted in general discussion?
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Looks like Kabam needed to add 'balance' by having more trash champs in the game because they did a great job with Carnage
  • Options
    Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    Hulkbuster is good for the following:
    PI
    Synergies
    L3.
  • Options
    nield04nield04 Posts: 27
    Hulkbuster is good for AW defense. Otherwise he is pretty much useless. Current worst offense champ in game (I don't have Carnage)
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    She hulk is the worst champ
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    I'd vote Groot.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I vote colossus as the worst champ
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2018
    only good thing about HB is that he is VERY tanky. was in arena with R1 Duped Hulkbuster against R4 Duped Magik (both 5*). i got SP3'ed BUT HB was alive with 50% of his health left. wow.

he's still one of the worst champs in the game. no utility, hits really soft and has really clunky moves. but i vote for Groot as worst champ, since he has the same downpoints as Hulkbuster but he isn't as tanky. at least Colossus has increased special damage and doesn't have clunky moves. IP has some type of regen and SP2-3 aren't really bad.