**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best champs for ACTS 4 and 5

King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
edited September 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Tell me the best champs which I need to have for clearing act 4 and 5 .
I will only focus on them to upgrade I have them and if not I will wait for them or grind arena if they become available in arena
Please give your valuable advice

Comments

• Options
    Why don’t you show what you have? Or people might suggest champs you don’t have
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Inimico wrote: »
    Why don’t you show what you have? Or people might suggest champs you don’t have

Ok
    I will tell you my good list of champ whom I consider good .here we go
    4 star
    Hyperion(duped)
    Magik(duped)
    medusa
    Stark spidey
    Task master
    Void
    Wolverine
    Starlord
    Nightcrawler
    And 5 star undupped
    Juggernaut
    Wasp
    Killmonger
    And I have only 3 5 star 😅
  • Options
    sparky205sparky205 Posts: 28
    Hyperion
    Magik
    Stark spidey
    Star lord
    Medusa
    Wolverine
    Void
    5* killmonger
    Are all good choices for act 4/5
  • Options
    You definitely have the right champs to clear act 4, and if you’re skilled enough, get uncollected. I just relied on hyperion, stark spidey and medusa for most of the story so those are definitely great choices. I don’t have magik but it’s great for power control, and everyone loves KM. Wolverine, SL or void will be great if they are duped (especially wolverine it saves you pots, but he’s less and less useful nowadays because of his low damage).

Get hyperion, stark spidey, medusa and magik to 4/40 or 5/50 if possible and just have a go at act 4. It’s not as difficult as it seems and it only ramps up towards the end of act 4. Just try it asap for the rewards and stop when it seems too difficult.
  • Options
    Inimico wrote: »
    You definitely have the right champs to clear act 4, and if you’re skilled enough, get uncollected. I just relied on hyperion, stark spidey and medusa for most of the story so those are definitely great choices. I don’t have magik but it’s great for power control, and everyone loves KM. Wolverine, SL or void will be great if they are duped (especially wolverine it saves you pots, but he’s less and less useful nowadays because of his low damage).

Get hyperion, stark spidey, medusa and magik to 4/40 or 5/50 if possible and just have a go at act 4. It’s not as difficult as it seems and it only ramps up towards the end of act 4. Just try it asap for the rewards and stop when it seems too difficult.
    Thanks