**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WHAT MCU MOVIES DO YOU WANT TO BE MADE?

I think that many people want many Marvel movies to be made but I want to see what all of you people want to be made just for fun.
Hope you enjoy!

Comments

• Options
    Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    How about posting in the correct section of the forum, or are you planning to have social gatherings about the subject you posted about?
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Secret Invasion, Siege/Dark Avengers, Avengers VS X-Men, Secret Wars, Onslaught
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I really want to see dark avengers. It would be a great way to bring Norman Osborn into the marvel cinematic universe. Actually, thunderbolts would be pretty cool too. Same concept with villains passing themselves off as heroes.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    hawkeye movie
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Squirrel. 👏🏼 Girl. 👏🏼
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Ms. Marvel could be good; It’d be great to see a super heroine with feminine traits.

they are making that
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I’d like to see a taskmaster movie, though he might end up being incorporated into Agents of shield
  • Options
    acpacp Posts: 67
    Secret wars arc
  • Options
    A movie that has Thor fighting Colossus, fighting Thing, fighting Hulk, fighting Juggernaut. Winner of that group takes on winner of the other group, which includes Hyperion, Gladiator, Drax, and others.
  • Options
    A war between godlike beings... Gakactus versus Thanos versus Sentry plus others.
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    A Ghost Rider or Daredevil movie with a Dark tone.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    A war between godlike beings... Gakactus versus Thanos versus Sentry plus others.

Hyperion vs superman lol
  • Options

Hyperion vs superman lol

superman crushes him.... NEXT!!!
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    They're basically the same person lol, should be a tie
  • Options
    They're basically the same person lol, should be a tie

No tie superman is stronger
  • Options
    acpacp Posts: 67
    edited September 2018
    There is no such thing as Superman in this (specific) universe but there is Martha. Cheers!
  • Options
    Been wanting Silver Surfer for ages. He briefly appeared in that crappy Fantastic Four movie, but he should def have his own film.
  • Options
    Leo_ruLeo_ru Posts: 93
    Definitely a INHUMANS movie!
    That TV series was A total screw up
  • Options
    SpinterSpinter Posts: 57
    Dr. Voodoo or taskmaster-Modok
  • Options
    JayCee wrote: »
    I’d like to see a taskmaster movie, though he might end up being incorporated into Agents of shield

He would fit perfectly into a Siege movie. Praying for Phase 3 to build up Secret Invasion in Phase 4 which could setup Dark Avengers/Siege which could setup Avengers VS X-Men/Onslaught.
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I'm hoping for a good fantastic four movie. I wouldn't even mind an animated movie similar to the spidey movie coming out later this year. I feel there's lots of potential for a family friendly ff movie that would appeal to adults too. Anything is better than that last movie that was a dreary mess
  • Options
    Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    I'm hoping for a good fantastic four movie. I wouldn't even mind an animated movie similar to the spidey movie coming out later this year. I feel there's lots of potential for a family friendly ff movie that would appeal to adults too. Anything is better than that last movie that was a dreary mess

I think since Disney bought Fox, they’ll have that in the works for the MCU already, but they’re probably gonna wait a bit until the community has healed more from the last one
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I'd like a punisher movie that doesn't suck as well as a Hulk standalone, even something from the years spent on Sakaar.
  • Options
    phillgreen wrote: »
    I'd like a punisher movie that doesn't suck as well as a Hulk standalone, even something from the years spent on Sakaar.

I would love to see a movie based on Skaar. That or another Howard the Duck movie.
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Would love to see one based on the “Time Runs Out” story arc including the follow up with God Doom.
  • Options
    JC_ wrote: »
    Would love to see one based on the “Time Runs Out” story arc including the follow up with God Doom.

This!