**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Echo Fighters/Different Costumes

There are too many reskins of characters which are apparently different characters, one example would be Classic Spidey and Miles Morales, my idea would to add echo fighters, which are basically the same character but you can pick how they look if you unlock their costumes, some costumes will have slightly different abilities or types. The way to get these skins should be in the daily crystals (low chance) and in a special crystal just for getting skins (not the characters they are echoing) so they should be like 50 units. If a person owns what would be an echo character then updates their game, they would get the base character (same rank, level, stars, signature ability) plus the echo they owned. Some examples of echoes I want include:

Black Panther (Classic): BP (CW), Killmonger
Cyclops (Blue): Red cyclops
Daredevil (C): Daredevil (Netflix)
Deadpool: X-force Deadpool, Gold pool, Masacre, Venompool
Hulk: Hulk (R), Abomination, Red Hulk, Joe Fixit, She-Hulk
Ironman: Superior Iron Man, (IW) Iron man, Hulkbuster
Ultron (C): (Age of) Ultron, Vision, Vision (AOU)
Wolverine: Old Man Logan, X23
Sentry: Void
Thor (C): Thor (R)
PUNisher: 2099 Punisher
War Machine: Iron Patriot
Spidey (C): Miles Morales, Spidey (SE)
Spidey (Symbiote): Venom, Carnage, Agent Venom
Captain Marvel: Ms Marvel (C)
Groot: King Groot
Colossus: Colossus (Unstoppable)
Magneto: Magneto (MN!)
Iron Fist: Imortal IF
Captain America (C): CA (IW), CA (WII), Civil Warrior

Etc.

If you do add this feature can you please give me a 4 or 5 star Korg?, my account name is: BigCatSmallRat

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    How would this feature work when doing arena?
  • Options
    Makes no sense you can't change costumes with bpcw and killmonger 2 different people
  • Options
    Makes no sense you can't change costumes with bpcw and killmonger 2 different people
    So what? They resemble each other a lot.
  • Options

I don’t see what could go wrong, can you be more specific?
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The point is black panther and BPCW are completely different phases of t'challa which warrants them having separate champs. Spiderman classic and miles Morales are 2 completely different people.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Umm Peter Parker and Miles Morales are two different people. So are Abomination and the Hulk, and if I’m not wrong the IP in this game is the Norman Osborn version, not War Machine.
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I'm glad that I'm not the only smash bros fan here.
  • Options
    StinkyPinkyStinkyPinky Posts: 45
    edited September 2018
    Damn! this dude is dumb!
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    This can't be added because it's not an original idea. The term echo fighter isn't even original.
  • Options
    Beav1001 wrote: »

For example, if i use IM in arena, then change him to my SIM skin, can i use SIM or would he be on cooldown?
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I kinda like the idea of costumes
    Always thought it’d be cool to dress my spidey in something like a 2099 costume, but not necessitate the making of a new champ
  • Options
    ManTymeManTyme Posts: 47
    Can not do that. Just because a character has the same name means nothing. It is Marvel's multiverse they have same character with different identity.....

Og spiderman- peter parker
    Spiderman- miles morales

Black panther cw- tchalla
    Og black panther- tchaka (tchalas father)
  • Options
    ManTyme wrote: »
    Can not do that. Just because a character has the same name means nothing. It is Marvel's multiverse they have same character with different identity.....

Og spiderman- peter parker
    Spiderman- miles morales

Black panther cw- tchalla
    Og black panther- tchaka (tchalas father)

Uh og bp is not tchaka he's tchalla, at least in the game he is
  • Options
    Beav1001Beav1001 Posts: 15
    edited October 2018

For example, if i use IM in arena, then change him to my SIM skin, can i use SIM or would he be on cooldown?

For each suit you have, you have more cool downs, eg: 3 suits=reusable in arena thrice
  • Options
    Beav1001Beav1001 Posts: 15
    edited October 2018
    This can't be added because it's not an original idea. The term echo fighter isn't even original.

Well a fighting game isn’t original there are hundreds, did Kabam hesitate before making this game? Probably not.
  • Options
    Damn! this dude is dumb!

I’d like to see you make something better
  • Options
    New list since everyone hates the old one

Black Panther (OG): BP (CW)
    Cyclops (Blue): Red cyclops
    Daredevil (OG): Daredevil (Netflix)
    Deadpool: X-force Deadpool, Gold pool
    Hulk: Hulk (R), Joe Fixit
    Ironman: Superior Iron Man, (IW) Iron man, Hulkbuster
    Ultron (OG): (Age of) Ultron
    Vision (OG): Vision (AOU)
    Wolverine: Old Man Logan
    Sentry: Void
    Thor (OG): Thor (R)
    PUNisher: 2099 Punisher
    Green Goblin: Iron Patriot
    Spidey (OG): Symbiotic boi, Spidey (SE)
    Venom: Venompool, Agent Venom
    Captain Marvel: Ms Marvel (C)
    Groot: King Groot
    Colossus: Colossus (Unstoppable)
    Magneto: Magneto (MN!)
    Iron Fist: Imortal IF
    Captain America (C): CA (IW), CA (WII), Civil Warrior
  • Options
    MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    groot and king groot are totally different marvel characters
    punisher and punisher 2099 are also totally different marvel characters.

neither of these are a suitable candidate.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Your mixing characters that are not the same. No thanks. It’s fine the way it is...
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    what's the difference between costume and new champ?
    they would have you spending on costumes instead of champs, is it any better? I suppose you'd have to invest in different costumes separately. finally, it's some new interface for costumes - game lags as hell already, we don't need new bugs
  • Options
    MrMaat wrote: »
    groot and king groot are totally different marvel characters
    punisher and punisher 2099 are also totally different marvel characters.

neither of these are a suitable candidate.

King groot’s bio.
    Rising from under the canopy of a mysterious alien forest, Groot, the invincible master of plants and King of Planet X conquers all! This savage and ferocious monster from a parallel universe never met Rocket or joined the Guardians, instead he became a galactic warlord and experimented on captured humans. But now, the ruthless King's mission has been interrupted by the Collector, and he has set his sights on a new goal: hoarding all of the abundant treasure and power The Contest has to offer!
  • Options
    Aleor wrote: »
    they would have you spending on costumes instead of champs, is it any better? I suppose you'd have to invest in different costumes separately. finally, it's some new interface for costumes - game lags as hell already, we don't need new bugs

It wouldn’t take up unnecessary space
  • Options
    Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    I know the idea of costumes isnt really a bad idea, but have you thought about synergies? Whaf if i want to use both og bp and cwbp for synergy? (And dont tell me to use a 3* with a 4*, that only proves the current system is better).
    But most imlortantly i, as well as majority of players are used to this system, and im super fine with it instead of "costumes". Merging characters would have a HUGE affect on the game.
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Will never happen.
  • Options
    InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    This will greatly reduce the no. Of champs in the game+ the game will suffer crashes if not kept a proper count of the champs and their skins. And while upgrades will they introduce new skins????
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    MULTIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Personally I prefer the current system the idea is that each champ has a certain “time period” they are pulled from during that champions life which played differently than 616

The Symbiote Spider-Man for example is from an alternate universe where he never fully rejected venom as it explained what the Klyntar were and they made an agreement

Stark Spider is from the MCU

Classic from 616

Miles and Gwen are COMPLETELY different characters

And the same logic could easily be used for everyone else. MULTI-VERSE BATTLE ARENA!!! The concept literally explains how this works and how we ALL have the same champs and how they all exist as different star tiers as well
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Aleor wrote: »

It wouldn’t take up unnecessary space

champs are sorted, you best ones (wich you possibly use most) are in top by default. you can use filter, if you're looking for someone, and for sinergies you can drag & drop them from sinergies list
    overall it is not a problem for most (if any) of players, while lags are. and some after not fixed for months.
  • Options
    ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    I think this is a good idea, but guess what.. FUTURE FIGHT has done that already, and MCOC would be ripping them off completely if they imported this feature to have 1 Thor, and switch costumes
  • Options
    Seeing all this hate, I’m starting to regret posting this.