**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The best part of the Venom/Carnage Cage/Rulk Buffs

SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
The best part of these buffs was the fact that they weren't make OP at all. They were made much better and now are actually useful in the game. Kabam, you don't have to make champs crazy strong, just useful in some way.

Make champs like KK, DPX, Groot, Col, Iron Fist, etc etc, useful in a few ways or even one good way.

Hell the Juggs change that was done in 20.1 makes him more useful and small tweaks like that would also be good to older champs.

Lastly, thank you for making these 4 champs of old more useful and actually good and fun to play.

Comments

• Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    I absolutely agree, the updates to old champs really makes the game that much more exciting... especially when we can’t pull some of these newer ones.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Bruce12342 wrote: »
    I absolutely agree, the updates to old champs really makes the game that much more exciting... especially when we can’t pull some of these newer ones.

Yeah it's nice to see that also.

Also this part I left out to speak to Kabam directly. I know for a fact that companies that have F2P games like this one has to make money and new characters with crazy abilities bring in the money. I know that if the old characters are all good then people are less likely to buy the new ones which is probably a big reason why you are hesitant to improve old ones (tho the new buffs this year are nice).

As I said before, no need to make the old ones crazy just alittle better to keep up. You can a champ like Hawkeye who is old but still VERY effective but someone else like DPX who's just sad to see these days. The new Carnage is not gonna replace champs like Domino or Cap IW who out damage him greatly, newer and easier to use. He's now in the category of "Good but there are better" which is where bad champs should be at the very least.