**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Update 20.1 Available Yet [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175
    You're not alone....I'm in the middle of the US and no update here either.
  • Cam_Cam101Cam_Cam101 Posts: 38
    Ah it so frustrating. Just read up on a post and it is upto the appstore/playstore to release it. Couple off my alliance is on IOS and they got it already. I need my MCOC fix lol
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    The pictures have been replaced and I see the video of symbiote supreme and symbioduck as the trailer thing.
    But no update yet.
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    Yeah thats what intrigues me: the fact that the pictures and the video has changed on the play store, but the actual update is nowhere to be found... I have one more hour lets hope it gets released...
  • Yeah thats what intrigues me: the fact that the pictures and the video has changed on the play store, but the actual update is nowhere to be found... I have one more hour lets hope it gets released...

If you're seeing that, you might need to clear the Cache on the Play Store, or even just try closing it out completely and reopening, or restarting your device.

I can't 100% guarantee that this means that an update should be available, but I know that sometimes even if the update is out, it won't show up as downloadable because the App store is cached.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    I've tried closing Google play and restarting device still no update even though it shows the new trailer
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Nothing here yet it's 3:06 pm on east coast
  • KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59
    Same here!
  • Hii i not got a new update
  • Hii
  • Kaks0053Kaks0053 Posts: 83
    I still can't see Android update for 20.1 and it's has been more than 2 hours since the update has been released on iOS
  • Cam_Cam101Cam_Cam101 Posts: 38
    I've restarted device and cleared my playstore but still no update and I am seeing the updated video
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    For me, I will see the pic for the game change in the App Store, but it won't mention an update being available; sometimes, it will show the new version, but not an option to update. Deleting and redownloading the game tends to work to get the updated version, but takes time. Or, you could give it a while and wait, game won't be unplayable or anything.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Yeah thats what intrigues me: the fact that the pictures and the video has changed on the play store, but the actual update is nowhere to be found... I have one more hour lets hope it gets released...

If you're seeing that, you might need to clear the Cache on the Play Store, or even just try closing it out completely and reopening, or restarting your device.

I can't 100% guarantee that this means that an update should be available, but I know that sometimes even if the update is out, it won't show up as downloadable because the App store is cached.

I have tried.
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    Has anyone on android got it yet?
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    No
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★

Thanks for the help, but that doesn't seem to work. Could you check if the update is indeed out for android? Because mistakes do happen, we're humans after all...
    2 hours and 20 minutes over the given time and still no update.
  • You have to be patient because same for me I haven't received the update on my android phone but i've got it on my iPad
  • its not down to kabam so stop moaning its the app stores that push the updates IOS went live 2 hours ago
  • Yeah i have an LG k20 and I've just been refreshing the play store.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    i usually get the update at 2 pm and still no update BAHAHAAHAAH
  • Yeah thats what intrigues me: the fact that the pictures and the video has changed on the play store, but the actual update is nowhere to be found... I have one more hour lets hope it gets released...

I can't 100% guarantee that this means that an update should be available, but I know that sometimes even if the update is out, it won't show up as downloadable because the App store is cached.[/q

Almost 3 hours now.
    It's 1:15 am in India and I'm still awake waiting for the update.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Almost 3 hours now.

go to sleep. you gain nothing now by updating as soon as possible. event quest starts in a few days.
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Almost 3 hours now.

go to sleep. you gain nothing now by updating as soon as possible. event quest starts in a few days.

I get to test carnage and venom, at least..