**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The "My Little Symbiote" Event

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Slappapow wrote: »
    The Summoned Symbioid does not like Alliance Wars, and Alliance Wars do not like him! Throughout the length of the My Little Symbiote Event, Alliance Wars will feature a Global Buff that will deter Summoners from bringing their Symbioid in as either an Attacker, or Defender.

Challenge accepted.

Oh Snap

ibstz32whduv.gif

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Question if someone ranks him up will it count for Level Up/SA events? Or because its gonna take an item instead will it count for Item use?
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    @Kabam Miike What about the energy requirements for new Symbiote difficulty for the EQ? Is it the same amount of paths & energy per step? Or is it much shorter since it's being released 2 wks later?
  • Whododo872 wrote: »
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    u4achxuo6mfu.gif

You beat me to it! I was just looking for this gif to share.

My Symbiote is definitely going to be named Squishy! :)

So, question about that
    Any chance we can name our symbiotes in-game?

That's something we looked at, but is simply not possible for us to do in game at this time :disappointed:

I was already going to put the name of Chuck Norris or John Wick
  • Gap yuq
  • ForgesRam7_ForgesRam7_ Posts: 1
    edited October 2018
    Hello, good night! I have two questions for you to answer.
    First: the dungeons, will come back? Because of the duration of the rewards in the shop
    Second: will you ever fix the problem that the music re-start when the fight is loading? I really miss that the music continues until the fight start, like was before, that really make me focus in the fight.
    Thanks for taking the time to read this, saludos desde argentina!!
  • Its going to be great
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Hey All,

I have the information you guys have asked for regarding the Rank Up Katalyst costs for the Summoned Symbioid:

Rank 2: 1
    Rank 3: 3
    Rank 4: 5
    Rank 5: 15

That's a total of 24. Exploring Epic will give you even more than you need to bring your little buddy up to Rank 5!

What will exactly be needed to rank up these symbioids?
    Just the Klyntar Catalysts or gold and stuff?
  • This sounds awesome. Looking forward to see the rewards. Will symbiote difficulty be a permanent new difficulty added to monthly event quests?

Glad to hear you're looking forward to it! At this time, we only have plans to have Symbiote Difficulty for this month.

Hi Mike, please help me man. I still have 62 Mystic cores sat in my item box. I was only refunded the cores I had used against MD. I want refund of the cores please. I have contacted support and they are not being very helpful. I contacted them pre the 11th September about this. All the discussion posts on this subject are closed so has to jump on this one
  • CELEZECELEZE Posts: 46
    edited October 2018
    @Kabam Miike please make it clear whether the symobte will need normal Gold and iso or not @Kabam Porkchop @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
    Hey All,

I have the information you guys have asked for regarding the Rank Up Katalyst costs for the Summoned Symbioid:

That's a total of 24. Exploring Epic will give you even more than you need to bring your little buddy up to Rank 5!

It was said really clearly, you only need Klyntar Catalyst and 1 gold for rank up!
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Hey All,

So what you should be telling people who are not uncollected and struggle with Master mode is to complete Heroic first to get it to rank 3 which will then help them go through the first couple of chapters of Master which should mean they can get it to rank 4 depending on how you breakdown the Katalysts in each chapter, which will then help them complete Master. Then its a matter of getting 4 Katalyst either from first chapter or two of Epic or going back to complete beginner and normal which gives you 3 so you only need 1 Katalyst from epic.

If you only get the Katalyst when you 100% a difficulty then that makes no sense in how it would help people to clear content they struggle with.
    Hey All,

So what you should be telling people who are not uncollected and struggle with Master mode is to complete Heroic first to get it to rank 3 which will then help them go through the first couple of chapters of Master which should mean they can get it to rank 4 depending on how you breakdown the Katalysts in each chapter, which will then help them complete Master. Then its a matter of getting 4 Katalyst either from first chapter or two of Epic or going back to complete beginner and normal which gives you 3 so you only need 1 Katalyst from epic.

If you only get the Katalyst when you 100% a difficulty then that makes no sense in how it would help people to clear content they struggle with.

Weirdly worded, but exactly my concern.
    I think I can do the master difficulty (if the difficulty isn't emma frost level) but epic is way out of my reach..
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    @Kabam Miike please make it clear whether the symobte will need normal Gold and iso or not @Kabam Porkchop @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

Normal gold and unique katalysts to rank up but idk about leveling up.
    edited October 2018
    CELEZE wrote: »
    Hey All,

It was said really clearly, you only need Klyntar Catalyst and 1 gold for rank up!

BUT WHAT ABOUT LEVLE UP, @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @KabamAnybody?
    • How much will it cost to Level Up?
    • If we rank our Symbioid up past our strongest champ's PI, will he show up as the duel opponent for other players? Since we can't use him in PvP it would be cool to be able to fight them this way.
    • Will Masteries apply to our Symbioid or do we need to use Enhancements? Even if Symbioids have no Synergies will they still be influenced by other Champions' non-Unique Synergies like Romance, etc.?
    • Since there will presumably be no Signature Ability, what, if anything, will make up for it?

Moreover:
    Will this pet come in a box in the mail or will he wander across our screens in the middle of a fight and make us lose because we are so busy admiring it's adorableness? Will we get "Who Saved Who ?" Titles? Will this be like Nintendogs where we get to watch Alliance members' Symbioids play with our own? Do these things like lasers or squeaky toys more? Are they child-friendly? Able to be left alone in the house? Will they screw wiith us and Kick allies form our alliances like a cat or a Border Collie would? Will they eat us out of the Alliance because it takes Alliance resources to raise them? Will we get a pedigree? What is the life expectancy and are thye prone to health problems in old age? Visits to the vet? Can we breed them? Were they obtained legally and humanely? Are they endangered? Do we need a license to own? Do they make noises unknown to this planet/plane of existence/dimension/universe? Can we set them on the bullies at school? Most of all, CAN WE WEAR THEM?

rxs9xbizn1a8.jpg
    Dr. Strangevenom says:
    "You don't think I'd ask all this unless it was pretty damned important do you, @Kabam Miike?"

What was the edit? It cant have been serious since I got no notification or anything
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    They give us 23 of 24 Rank Up Katalyst on purpose so you can't use him at rank5 to complete epic level
    HULK_BREAK wrote: »
    They give us 23 of 24 Rank Up Katalyst on purpose so you can't use him at rank5 to complete epic level

He'd be quite strong at R4 too I assume..
  • Are the updates for Venom and Carnage "live"? And if not, can you say when that will happen?
    Where is my little buddy?!
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Where are they? Its time.
  • SbkSbk Posts: 53
    None on my end either.

Come on kabam, everyone is really excited, please dont mess this up also.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Are the updates for Venom and Carnage "live"? And if not, can you say when that will happen?

it was in the release notes. so if you updated the game you should have it
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Just got him a few minutes ago.
    edited October 2018
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Are the updates for Venom and Carnage "live"? And if not, can you say when that will happen?

it was in the release notes. so if you updated the game you should have it

The update came before the event actually started though, so if you have theupdate but no symbioid then dont worry...unless you are on now...
    Sbk wrote: »
    None on my end either.

Come on kabam, everyone is really excited, please dont mess this up also.

In case something goes wrong and we have questions...
    r03vfpbimhhe.jpg
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Quite an interesting development
  • I thought the quest opened today? @Kabam Miike
This discussion has been closed.