**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spotlight for summoned symbiode

Hey guys I wanted to ask if we can get a spotlight for our summoned symbiode

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    His abilities don't look to complicated...
  • Apple_user2Apple_user2 Posts: 102
    No but I want to see him with his max stats
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Can this be arranged please since I would like to now stats at rank 5 and 4 at least
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    I've been wanting this as well
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    They've said r5 is equivalent to a rank 2/35 6*
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Patchie93 wrote: »

6* R3/45
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »

6* R3/45
    100% Exploration of Epic Difficulty will give you enough Katalysts to bring the Summoned Symbioid to Rank 5. At Rank 5, the Summoned Symbioid has roughly 30% higher Stats than a 6-Star Champion, at Rank 2 Level 35! And that’s not even counting the Symbiotic Enhancements... from Miike
  • LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    This is just rough estimate based the post stating that at rank 5 the Symboid will have about 30% higher stats than a 6* 2/35 champ. Generalizing, 6* 2/35 have about 2,500 Attack and 35,000 Health. The abilities like bleeds are usually based off a percentage of the champions attack and converted into the actual value for the abilities page.
    The 1* bleed is 47.7 damage over 4 secs which is 45% of it's base attack (106).

Just just a ball park estimate:
    At rank 5 Symboid will have around 3,250 attack, 45,500 Health and the bleed will be 1,450 damage over 4 secs.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I wonder if we get a prestige bump for him lol.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    He showed up as a knew hero in my list, so the prestige wouldn’t be off that much