**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wow 250x3 5* Shards How Generous Of You Kabam:)

250 five star shards for 3 days at the end of the month...thats the 5 star shards they were talking about adding to the calendar?
Oh boy what a reward! well since they are for free ,guess we gonna just shush and thank kabam right?

Comments

• y are u so angry they are FREE
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    Xain138776 wrote: »
    y are u so angry they are FREE

do you even read posts or just comment? I exactly said what you said
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    I don’t see how you can complain about free stuff? It’s like walking down the street and finding 5$ and complaining about it lol
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    The other months we didn’t get those 3 days of 250 per day. We actually had grace period where we got nothing. Now kabam has got rid of that and gave us 3 days of 250 red shards each day and now you’re whining?
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    I like shards, wish they were 6* though.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    NikoBravo wrote: »
    I like shards, wish they were 6* though.

That's tempting but I feel I don't deserve it yet. Should be some divides between the players to determine what rewards they get.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Exactly they were hyping it up as though they were giving 3000 away.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    They’ve given a single stack of 1000 5* shards before, so that’s why it’s pretty disappointing. Still I dig the T4cc
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    750 5* shards is nothing. Free or not. Go look at last years calendar for October.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Because itll really kill kabam to give us half a 5* or maybe even a whole one. Not like there are 6* or anything in the game yet....
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    edited October 2018
    People will always find something to complain about.

Gotta love the sense of entitlement people have!
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I'm sensing your sarcasm.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    My favorite comment is "It's like finding $5 on the street"... if it was like finding $5 there would be:

360 tier 2 alpha shards
    2000 t4b shards
    2000 t4c shards
    1 grandmaster skill crystal
    100 5* shards

THAT's what finding $5 dollars on the street is... 750 5* shards is like finding a quarter on the street. You're going to pick it up, because it's a quarter and you're not going to be salty about picking it up either, but are you going to hold it up and say "Thank you Luck! This is a day changing amount of money to find!"

No.

That being said, if you log in every day, you get $5 worth of credits over the course of a month. You also get a t4b and a t4c. Those rewards are amazing in comparison to 750 5* shards. Now if they were giving away 750 6* shards????

Then... I'd have a 6* champ before 2020.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Rixob wrote: »
    750 5* shards is nothing. Free or not. Go look at last years calendar for October.

agreed
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Literally as soon as they allowed us to have our first 6* that instantly devalued 5* shards forever. Giving us more isnt going to hurt them at all.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I don’t see how you can complain about free stuff? It’s like walking down the street and finding 5$ and complaining about it lol

Should have been 10
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Just dont expect anything ever. And when something is hyped expect to be let down. For me the let down was on the rewards for the symbiote event but I wasn't surprised I just expect they will miss the mark(99%off the time this is the case). This way I never have any hope kabam will straight give me something really useful so if they do I am pretty happy with it

They shouldn't have hyped this at all because there's nothing special there but truth is kabam literally has no concept of what items are worth in there game and the devaluation over time they experience as seen in this/offers/rewards for hard events.
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    edited October 2018
    I agree with the premise. Logging in for 29/30/31 days 250 shards is a bit whack when there is earlier rewards much better. But again, you’ll be logging in anyway, so theyre basically a bonus. Comparatively, rewards are staying the same year by year which isnt in line with progression, or in this case, rewards are worse, unless theyre adding a halloween calendar again, which im not holding ot hope for, spooky crystals, yaaay...