**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Announcing: Occult Labs

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    RO53TT1 wrote: »
    I really think those rewards totals are what's in the crystal that u could get, don't think it's u get all that, may be wrong but that's how I read it.

Yes it’s an RNG crystal. You can obtain one of those rewards.
  • Options
    NegritisNegritis Posts: 58
    do we know how many fights in a Lab?
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Kabam Kurt wrote: »
    Since there are a few people asking, I'll clarify:

You can enter the labs twice in a 24 hour period. If you are seeking a challenge, you can attempt the Epic Difficulty twice. Not quite at that level? You can try a difficulty you're comfortable with, and use the second entry to try the next difficulty up.

Sure we can do the same quest twice but do we get the all of the rewards both times?

I think that would be a logical assumption.

It would be logical but given the way these rollouts generally go I'll be checking the forums for people not getting the 2nd set of full rewards initially before I run any twice.
  • Options
    Also I'm still not clear 2 entries per day right so not 2 entries per difficulty. So there's what 5 or 6 difficulties so u can only choose to enter 2 In a day or the same difficulty twice, is that right.
    Yes, 2 entries per day, meaning you can do the same difficulty twice, or you can do 2 difficulties once.

To answer another question I've seen floating around, you get the rewards for what you do, so if you do the difficulty twice, you get the rewards twice.

Negritis wrote: »
    Each Lab has five mini-boss fights, and one boss fight; so six in total.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Also I'm still not clear 2 entries per day right so not 2 entries per difficulty. So there's what 5 or 6 difficulties so u can only choose to enter 2 In a day or the same difficulty twice, is that right.
    Yes, 2 entries per day, meaning you can do the same difficulty twice, or you can do 2 difficulties once.

To answer another question I've seen floating around, you get the rewards for what you do, so if you do the difficulty twice, you get the rewards twice.

Negritis wrote: »
    Each Lab has five mini-boss fights, and one boss fight; so six in total.

appreciate the response
  • Options
    JaxtorJaxtor Posts: 3
    What are the drop rates for the Tier 5 lab crystal? Any reason you aren't sharing them right now?
  • Options
    I feel like the fifth difficulty should reward six star shards. It only makes sense that as the difficulty goes up so should the rewards
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Jaxtor wrote: »
    What are the drop rates for the Tier 5 lab crystal? Any reason you aren't sharing them right now?

100 procent im Think.
  • Options
    Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    I was surprised to not see them as well
  • Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike so does this mean that we get 2x the rewards daily or only once? As it says we can enter twice per day. If I have completed the Lab in the first try, do I get the rewards the 2nd time?
  • Options
    DNA5511DNA5511 Posts: 1
    edited October 2018
    ug2vpak5uy6q.jpg

can we have that amazing pic, like in 4k or just big enough to use it as wallpaper PLEASE KABAM, is AWESOME
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Since there are a few people asking, I'll clarify:

You can enter the labs twice in a 24 hour period. If you are seeking a challenge, you can attempt the Epic Difficulty twice. Not quite at that level? You can try a difficulty you're comfortable with, and use the second entry to try the next difficulty up.

Sure we can do the same quest twice but do we get the all of the rewards both times?

I think that would be a logical assumption.

Logical assumptions and kabam don't go together. This is a game where electro shocks himself, ghost Rider Burns himself, ice man is too cold for himself, and metal isn't really metal at all.

Yes, there should be logical assumptions concerning a man that manipulates metal at will, one that projects electricity, and one born of Hellfire after making a deal with Satan. Lol. It's game balancing.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

REWARDS - Symbiote Supreme’s Generosity

Below is a list of what you can expect as a rewards for each completion of Occult Lab. Keep in mind that since this is 1 path, completion will also equal exploration. Also keep in mind this is per instance, meaning rewards can be earned a maximum of 2 times a day for the duration of the event.

tvfjbajxwil8.png

For those curious, here are the potential rewards you can get for the Lab Crystals

Tier 1 Lab Crystal
    750x Premium Hero Shards
    1000x Premium Hero Shards
    1500x Premium Hero Shards
    60x Tier 2 Basic Fragments
    150x Tier 2 Basic Fragments
    325x Tier 2 Basic Fragments
    60x Tier 1 Basic Fragments
    150x Tier 1 Basic Fragments
    300x Tier 1 Basic Fragments

Tier 2 Lab Crystal
    500x 3-Star Shards
    750x 3-Star Shards
    1000x 3-Star Shards
    600x Tier 3 Basic Fragments
    1000x Tier 3 Basic Fragments
    1400x Tier 3 Basic Fragments
    120x Tier 2 Basic Fragments
    325x Tier 2 Basic Fragments
    650x Tier 2 Basic Fragments

Tier 3 Lab Crystal
    200x 4-Star Shards
    400x 4-Star Shards
    1000x 4-Star Shards
    1000x Tier 4 Basic Fragments
    3000x Tier 4 Basic Fragments
    9000x Tier 4 Basic Fragments
    100x 5-Star Shards
    200x 5-Star Shards
    500x 5-Star Shards
    1440x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragments
    3600x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragments
    7200x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragments

Tier 4 Lab Crystal
    200x 5-Star Shards
    800x 5-Star Shards
    2000x 5-Star Shards
    2000x Tier 4 Basic Fragments
    5000x Tier 4 Basic Fragments
    10000x Tier 4 Basic Fragments
    400x Tier 2 Alpha Fragments
    800x Tier 2 Alpha Fragments
    5000x Tier 2 Alpha Fragments
    1500x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragments
    3600x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragments
    7200x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragments

Tier 5 Lab Crystal
    250x 5-Star Shards
    1000x 5-Star Shards
    2500x 5-Star Shards
    1000x Tier 2 Alpha Fragments
    2000x Tier 2 Alpha Fragments
    10000x Tier 2 Alpha Fragments
    1000x Tier 5 Basic Fragments

Summoners must update to the latest version of the game to be able to partake in Occult Lab.

Good luck, Summoner. You’ll need it...

When will there be an opportunity to obtain Awakening Gems without grinding Arena?

And what does "Auto Fight will remain ON" mean???

Yeah, it makes it sound like you CAN'T turn it off, but it can't mean that. Haha If it does, no one is getting those top rewards.
  • Options
    gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    @Kabam Miike

"Auto Fight will remain ON"

Please explain what this means. Will we have no manual control during fights??
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    gahrling wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

"Auto Fight will remain ON"

Please explain what this means. Will we have no manual control during fights??

So last time Modoks lab was happening there was no autofight available. This team it will be. Which is why they said it will remain on.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nice event ruined by forced auto-fight!
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Auto fight will not be forced... What they meant by that was that you will have the option to auto fight if you so desire.
  • Options
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Auto fight will not be forced... What they meant by that was that you will have the option to auto fight if you so desire.

That is correct! There was a time where there was no auto fight in the labs, so even if you were matched against an easy fight you know you could auto, you weren't allowed to. All I meant by this is that you can use auto fight if you so wish. I'll update the message to make that clearer.
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    with only 2 entries per day (certainly used in the highest levels) Auto fight are useless :/
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    HULK_BREAK wrote: »
    with only 2 entries per day (certainly used in the highest levels) Auto fight are useless :/

Exactly. Pretty pointless that they added it now. Typical Kabam...
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    HULK_BREAK wrote: »

Exactly. Pretty pointless that they added it now. Typical Kabam...

Right, because they never recycle events, so this would NEVER be helpful in the future...
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    I just took my first pass at the Epic difficultly. Lots of fun...but be prepared for the complaining!
  • Options
    Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    @Kabam Miike to clarify the check mark won’t prohibit me from receiving the rewards the second time through correct?

xtemfkv87vlf.png
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    Want to know the same... Can we use 2 entries for epic itself and get double rewards...... @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    I just took my first pass at the Epic difficultly. Lots of fun...but be prepared for the complaining!

I second this