**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Golden Adaptoid???

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Even the symbiet u Got with the bost trus strike
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Wasnt an issue for my magik, regenned back the 17k both times, but then again, not many people have a 5* r5 magik. Shouldn’t be that slanted, makes it basically impossible for anyone without a 5* r4/5 to survive the drain. 8/9k would be fine, but 17 is crazy paired with the 1/4 evade chance and debuff immunity.
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    Check out the second wind item for the baby symbiote - might be more that can help if you are having difficulties
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Use crossbones and activate overrun
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    d9nzymw3s0o9.jpeg
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    It’s possible with no revives. I did it with my 5* R3 starky. At 75% health dropped him too 25%35% health after the energy drain node. It only toook blade,. Starky and GR too beat master mode. It’s possible on epic but it’s very very difficult
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    you can
    1.) use Medusa and armor shatter him. That should prevent the ability from activating (I could be wrong on ths, haven't tested it and a friend said its a robot)
    2.) use big champs and just beat him down before you ever even hit the 30 second mark.
    3.) get your summoned symbiote to r5 and use him, with his vast aray of utility to deal with it.

Stop complaining, this is the easiest uncollected we have had in months. Honestly the fights after goldy just get easier.

The SYMBIOTE is a robot? It isn’t scorn!!!

Also armor break/shatter on a debuff immune enemy?

Also besides CG not a lot of champs can run through him before the 30 seconds

Lastly… our little buddy is still a wise choice
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    JUST USE THE LITTLE SYMBIOTE.

FINISH HEROIC AND MASTER FIRST THEN PLAY EPIC.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    You need an Ability Accuracy reducer that doesn't rely on debuffs. Dr. Voodoo did the job for me. Blade (with Dager Sense active) works great too. I haven't tested this, but I do believe if you swipe back into "Phase Mode" with Ghost having her Hood Synergy active right as the timer ends, she won't take any damage. I thought this fight was utter BS at 1st too... but there are counters out there.

Usually I detest people who say “oh this one or 2 specific champ works” as a “strategy” but you… just did 2 of those requiring unique Synergies. I can’t even begin to explain my frustrations with what you just said
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Got through him on Epic Difficulty already. No boosts or Symbiod enhancements at all.

Take advantage of the massive damage you can deal while Golden Symbiod blocks. Anyone that has high crit Chance is preferred.

My 5* Corvus took out 50% of his health with just 10 hits while he was blocking.

Otherwise, I’d try to grab a sig 99 BW if you can.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    You need an Ability Accuracy reducer that doesn't rely on debuffs. Dr. Voodoo did the job for me. Blade (with Dager Sense active) works great too. I haven't tested this, but I do believe if you swipe back into "Phase Mode" with Ghost having her Hood Synergy active right as the timer ends, she won't take any damage. I thought this fight was utter BS at 1st too... but there are counters out there.

Usually I detest people who say “oh this one or 2 specific champ works” as a “strategy” but you… just did 2 of those requiring unique Synergies. I can’t even begin to explain my frustrations with what you just said

What he said was "you need an ability accuracy reducer that doesn't rely on debuffs." He then mentioned two possible examples, one of which does not require special synergies. Then he mentions another possibility that doesn't involve ability accuracy reduction. If he said specifically that the solution to the challenge was two specific champs and only with two specific teams, your complaint might have some small amount of validity. Instead, it falls into the category of "first day whining" that *I* can't fully express my frustrations over, but I'll keep giving it my best effort every month it happens.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Man. I’m having Emma Frost flash backs. Last month same thing. Need a nerf. Too OP. Can’t beat her. Now she gets 1 shot like a cheap garden tool.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I was able to get through too but 7k damage every 30 seconds for no reason whatsoever just seems..wrong.
    Also, seems like this discussion is only for 'epic' difficulty..what about the people who struggle on master?
  • TriasEUTriasEU Posts: 110
    Smitty138 wrote: »
    All you need is Trinity... Danger sense and he's easy as pie... Just beat him on epic np..
    A 5* blade maybe... but 4* ain't working.. fun how you can parry the enemy sometimes but the evade is still there.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    TriasEU wrote: »
    All you need is Trinity... Danger sense and he's easy as pie... Just beat him on epic np..
    A 5* blade maybe... but 4* ain't working.. fun how you can parry the enemy sometimes but the evade is still there.

I did it with a 4*
  • TriasEUTriasEU Posts: 110
    Lormif wrote: »

I did it with a 4*
    How? A 4* doesn't do enough dmg to that boss in 30sec..

• TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Lormif wrote: »

I did it with a 4*
    How? A 4* doesn't do enough dmg to that boss in 30sec..

4* Black Widow or Crossbones would do just fine. Reduces the Ability Accuracy, so no Power Drain.

Have you tested them? Never really used crossbones so not sure about him but bw only reduces ability accuracy when hitting the opponent which is not what causes the power drain