**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Golden Symbiod master level

So does this boss have a bug? I just played him for the first time and the node buffs say nothing of being debuff immune, but you cant stun him or make him bleed. Is this a known issue?

Comments

• 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    He's not debuff immune.with enough AAR like blade danger sense, you can stun and bleed him. he's a lot like black widow
  • ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
    He's not debuff immune.with enough AAR like blade danger sense, you can stun and bleed him. he's a lot like black widow

I am not understanding how that could keep him from being stunned when it said i got parry on him or keep him from bleeding when using Blade's SP1 or Sabretooth's SP1?
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 108
    He is challenging. I lost at least 3 5* champs per fight dropping him in master. (afraid to see what happens in epic). But a little light hood seems to do pretty good against him ..
    i am hoping i get a response from a moderator soon, but we will see.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Lol read his abilities as well, not just the nodes.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Well i didn't know that. Any other champions besides blade will work?
    He IS debuff immune, unless like you say you reduce ability accuracy
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    He debuff buy him self no node
    OK, well thanks everyone. didn't think of looking at his abilities seeing that golden symbiod has been in the game for years and not been debuff immune.
    OK, well thanks everyone. didn't think of looking at his abilities seeing that golden symbiod has been in the game for years and not been debuff immune.

Not true, the one not debuff immune is probably the yellow mutant symbioid/adaptoid. You should have gotten ambushed in act 4 maestro by a golden adaptoid with the same debuff immune and evade as this one.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018

Well i didn't know that. Any other champions besides blade will work?

The 1* symbiod with true strike boost and second wind boost
  • You can use Domino, KM and "regen" champs. Also you can make good use of synergies to boost your health. That's a good way to solo him.
  • Toj37Toj37 Posts: 68
    I don't remember him being nearly as hard in act 4 as he is on master. Does anyone else think it was a terrible idea to put him in the very middle of the quest?
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Ok after officially using THE enhancements on my r4 buddy I’ve come to the conclusion that… yeah it still might take a revive or 2 if you let your team get beaten up before hand as I didn’t quite have enough time before the 2nd timer expired

Good news its only 1-2 revs depending on your potion use and after you can head straight to Symbiote Supreme, cry your eyes out after an accidental dexterity, slaughter him in a fit of revenge, and then come back to 2.1 Goldie and promptly WHOOP HIM
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    where on the map is he? i wanna know before i face him. can anybody show pls i did heroic but looks like i missed due to the ease of that quest

2.1 master and up. He’s the boss. Yeah the 22% evade everything, full immunity, and now he puts you on a timer. I call him Goldie
    where on the map is he? i wanna know before i face him. can anybody show pls i did heroic but looks like i missed due to the ease of that quest

How did you miss him haha. He's the boss of EQ 2.1
    You must have 5/65 5*s then for you to fight him on automatic haha
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

I mean....good Fight, but you're also using a 6* R2 Cable. Lol.

I am not understanding how that could keep him from being stunned when it said i got parry on him or keep him from bleeding when using Blade's SP1 or Sabretooth's SP1?

Black Widow has AAR. She can't be Parried often times.
    More specifically, Subtlety. A form of AAR.