**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

DD Classic is not hitting his first punch.

So I was fighting a 5* non-duped IMIW in AW(tier 9), put as a miniboss on SP2 unblockable node with my 4* R5 DD Classic.
I continuously missed hitting my first punch on IMIW when I hit him with my MLLLM combo. Even when he was stunned and I hit him with my medium attack, it just fell short and missed hitting him, even though I had just parried him and was standing right next to him.
Suffice to say I got KOed at him.

Now this same bug has been plaguing DD Classic since months, I noticed it again as I just ranked him up and started using him again. I thought it would have been sorted by now but sadly isn't the case.

Its fine with other champs, something is wrong with DD Classic. On many occasions he works fine, 9n some occasions he misses his punch.
I hope somebody is listening.

Comments

• Options
    Actually it was in tier 10, not 9.
    Don't know if it helps.
  • Options
    And yet it has happened again.

Again it was against IMIW who at 6* Rank 2, was the final boss.

Even when he was recovering from his SPs, amongst other times, when I charged at him with a dash attack(medium hit), it missed him completely, every single time. Since it missed hitting him, he either hit me back or my second shot(light attack) connected with him.

The same thing happens sometimes with my Hulk as well. That too in normal Quests. When I stun the opponent using his SP1/2, he always seems to miss his first attack.
    But this problem is much more rampant with DD Classic.

I really hope some mod sees this and atleast acknowledges this bug. I'll try to record it next time onwards, in case you all don't believe me.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    It's also happening with Angela especially against vulture
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    it's been since forever lol
  • Options
    it's been since forever lol

So I reread old posts about this DD issue and apparently it used to happen against Classic Spidey as well. The first threads started popping almost a year back. IIRC, that issue was patched later(I might be wrong here)

I think it had got to do something with the timing of Spidey's Heavy which was a bit off.
    I think it might the same thing with IMIW as well, wherein DD can't connect his dash attack with him.
  • Options
    Dshu wrote: »
    It's also happening with Angela especially against vulture

I use Angela extensively but I've yet to see it happen with her. Will try it against Vulture though just to be sure.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★

Even when he was recovering from his SPs, amongst other times, when I charged at him with a dash attack(medium hit), it missed him completely, every single time. Since it missed hitting him, he either hit me back or my second shot(light attack) connected with him.

The same thing happens sometimes with my Hulk as well. That too in normal Quests. When I stun the opponent using his SP1/2, he always seems to miss his first attack.

I really hope some mod sees this and atleast acknowledges this bug. I'll try to record it next time onwards, in case you all don't believe me.

Unless there's video evidence, they won't take action.... and even then, it would take a few months for them to fix it. Perhaps you are charging in too early? Or it is a legitimate bug. Either way, a vid would be helpful.

DD, spidey, deadpool and others had an issue with 1st hit whiffing after the enemy used a heavy attack over a year ago.
  • Options
    BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    I’ve noticed this as well when fighting against DD in arenas. MikeHock is right. Post a video or send one in a support ticket.
  • Options
    I’ve noticed this as well when fighting against DD in arenas. MikeHock is right. Post a video or send one in a support ticket.

As its saying that the file format is not allowed(it's MP4) , while uploading, I'll post a YouTube link.
  • Options
    MikeHock wrote: »

Unless there's video evidence, they won't take action.... and even then, it would take a few months for them to fix it. Perhaps you are charging in too early? Or it is a legitimate bug. Either way, a vid would be helpful.

DD, spidey, deadpool and others had an issue with 1st hit whiffing after the enemy used a heavy attack over a year ago.

This is a full fight that I recorded in order to show the bug.

https://youtu.be/DYv0BAsYU78
  • Options
    This third and last video is of a normal fight with Angela against IMIW, under similar situations as those 2 above. I just dueled against that guy in the videos, so it shows its not dependant upon any particular node in any particular game node. Its a universal bug affecting DD throughout the game, against IMIW.

https://youtu.be/hOFCwfAkei0
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018

With all due respect, it appears to me that you charged in too early to counter the heavy attack. This has happened to me many many times, especially vs newer heroes where I am not familiar with their animations. I believe you have to wait a (split) second more, for the enemy heavy animation to finish, before charging in.

• Options
    Occams Razor lol. I'll give it a try
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Weird. I fought one the other day that whiffed andmade me take a block combo when I should have activated parry
  • Options
    MikeHock wrote: »

With all due respect, it appears to me that you charged in too early to counter the heavy attack. This has happened to me many many times, especially vs newer heroes where I am not familiar with their animations. I believe you have to wait a (split) second more, for the enemy heavy animation to finish, before charging in.

If it would have been the case, other champs would have missed their attacks too. As you can see in the Angela video I posted, she didn't miss her attacks during the same timings. So there's something wrong with DD.
  • Options
    I have experienced capt america og missing his first hit after l1 stun.