**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Wolverine spotted in the wild

Røgue MonkRøgue Monk Posts: 16
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
This was on October 3, 2018. I want to add him to my roster.
4sxmiypzuym4.png

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Don't count on it as far as anyone knows they ( kabam) said that they will never add some others and him to the 5* crystal.

So he will most likely never be added to the 5* because they feel that he/they would be to powerful and make the game even easier for some of us and I don't think that's changed recently.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    The cpu also has 5* SW duped lol.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    There are 5* Wolverines all over the game, he just isn't available to players. Same goes for the likes of SW, BW, DS, etc.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    That's the CPU not us, the list was something like Dr strange, Black widow, wolverine, Scarlett Witch, Daredevil ( classic) and I forget who else.

For the reason I mentioned and again the last time I heard as of may last year they said they still don't have plans to bring some champions to the 5* because of something along the lines of this.

"It will ruin the gameplay balance because they would be so over powered and make some content so easy that we will lose money so we aren't doing it ever."

I've seen nothing to indicate otherwise and pretty sure it's popped up here or there to and they're sticking by thier guns on some of them.

We may see them as oppeonts but that's about it just like some of the other unplayable characters who've been involved in quests or fights or boss fights
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Og DD got 6* though so here’s hoping
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Theres still a small possibility of seeing him,sw and others as 5* as recently 5* electro was released
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Im stil have hops for a 5 Star DS
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i want a 6* abomination
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Considering they finally released Electro as at buyable 5*, reskinned DS, and even made half the champs that they made this year so far? We need a 5* of them
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Well 5* wolverine isn’t a “Corvus counter” so I wouldn’t get your hopes up!
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    That's the CPU not us, the list was something like Dr strange, Black widow, wolverine, Scarlett Witch, Daredevil ( classic) and I forget who else.

For the reason I mentioned and again the last time I heard as of may last year they said they still don't have plans to bring some champions to the 5* because of something along the lines of this.

"It will ruin the gameplay balance because they would be so over powered and make some content so easy that we will lose money so we aren't doing it ever."

I've seen nothing to indicate otherwise and pretty sure it's popped up here or there to and they're sticking by thier guns on some of them.

We may see them as oppeonts but that's about it just like some of the other unplayable characters who've been involved in quests or fights or boss fights

but they grouped WWii cap in with them and then make him a 6* but still not 5*
    they also group Abom, Joe Fixit, WM and we all know they aint gunna break the game.

so it is just a matter of they never did and now they cant be bothered