**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NYCC18 Symbiote Supreme

So I managed to obtain a code for an in game 3* Symbiote Supreme form the Comic Con, and am wondering if there are any hints concerning the abilities and synergies, other than the champ as boss in the symbiote event quest. In order to keep my source's sanity intact, I must decline to reveal how I obtained this code, but it should be pretty obvious and easy to find on your own.

Comments

• rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    edited October 2018
    There are a couple guys on Twitter holdng giveaways: @Camp_E_N_T and @YeetOS
    (BTW those are not Usernames on the Kabam site, they are Twitter feeds)
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    What is your question? You want hints concerning his abilities and synergies?

If I had a 3* version and wanted to know what his abilities and synergies were, I'd probably read his abilities and synergies. Short of that, there are several YouTube videos out there going over the champ in detail.

What am I missing?
    edited October 2018

If I had a 3* version and wanted to know what his abilities and synergies were, I'd probably read his abilities and synergies. Short of that, there are several YouTube videos out there going over the champ in detail.

What am I missing?

Maybe I don't know where these are...? Besides, it's not like I can just go to the champ profile; I wont get him till the end of the month. And I got no time for watching videos
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245

What am I missing?

Maybe I don't know where these are...? Besides, it's not like I can just go to the champ profile; I wont get him till the end of the month. And I got no time for watching videos
    By the time you typed this post and reply you could have watched a video?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    I wont get him till the end of the month.

1/ He will already be in Arenas before month end (with Champion Spotlight)

2/ You can read abilities in EQ where the champ is placed.

winterthur wrote: »
    I wont get him till the end of the month.

1/ He will already be in Arenas before month end (with Champion Spotlight)

2/ You can read abilities in EQ where the champ is placed.

I only just found this out.

What am I missing?

By the time you typed this post and reply you could have watched a video?

No