**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 Release date

Does anyone know when act 6 will be releasing?

Comments

• Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I don't believe it's been confirmed yet. Seen as there was such a big time gap between acts 4 and 5, I don't see act 6 coming anytime soon, if at all.

The fact that you get to UC after act 5 means that act 6 won't have much more to give, aside from 6* stuff.
  • Options
    BreybreyBreybrey Posts: 39
    You get to UC after 5.2 and there are still massive rewards from the rest of act 5 after that. So i would think the rewards from act 6 will be awesome also.
  • Options
    HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    edited September 2018
    It was foreshadowed in an announcement something new and big enough to mention was coming before the New Year. I’m betting my bottom dollar that it will be act 6

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/98892/what-s-new-in-october#latest
  • Options
    MaciekpakuMaciekpaku Posts: 26
    My bet is on the november update - if the unknown champ from mcoc ny comic con poster is an elder of the universe than after venom event we should expect act 6.
  • Options
    MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97
    Was there any news of when the release date will be for Act 6 at NYCC?

I'm holding off on lvling up some champs in anticipation of this if it's coming soon.
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Was there any news of when the release date will be for Act 6 at NYCC?

I'm holding off on lvling up some champs in anticipation of this if it's coming soon.

No he mentioned they are working on Act 6 still and no timetable when its release also Aegon is a big role in Act 6 so am excited to see how the 3.5 yr story arc will end and what will come of next.
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Prop jan
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Two months after the day after tomorrow