**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Login Difficulties - Android 9 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    lafave wrote: »
    BlackSaChi wrote: »
    Okay fade up of watching this page and refreshing again and again, I downgraded my phone's OS to Oreo installed the fresh MCOC from google play, played for 5 min, and upgraded back to Android PIE, game is working like charm without any image issues
    Is there a quick way to downgrade to oreo? I would like to try this see if it works for me as well.
    [/quote

Yes, but depending on the phone you may have to flash Oreo which I am not comfortable doing. If you mess up you can brick your phone from what I understand. I am playing on my old phone till they fix this.
  • RHCP725RHCP725 Posts: 24
    Seriously why has this not been fixed yet. Officially lost out on way too much at this point to keep listing it. We're now beyond just wanting it fixed, compensation for all that has been missed out on should be in order.
  • banderlebanderle Posts: 0
    edited October 2018
    I was playing this game on a Google pixel and all was well.i got a pixel 2xl and now the game won't work.i open game and it's goes through logging me in process and freezes on loading screen. I originally picked to continue my game so I changed to a new game to see if that would fix problem. I was able to play a new game for one sitting. Next time I tried logging on it was the same problem. I have deleted game off original pixel but that did nothing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled as well. Any thoughts on what I can do. It may be worth noting that I left it on loading screen for and hour while I watched TV thinking it may work itself out but didnt. I really like this game please help...
  • Hey,
    Just wanted to say that game is in urgent need of an update for android 9 pie, many people are having problems as bas as not being able to play the game.
    ~
    ShakeThat.
    Issues like this where people can't play the game should get daily or at least every other day updates from Kabam
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    Okay fade up of watching this page and refreshing again and again, I downgraded my phone's OS to Oreo installed the fresh MCOC from google play, played for 5 min, and upgraded back to Android PIE, game is working like charm without any image issues
    Is there a quick way to downgrade to oreo? I would like to try this see if it works for me as well.

Quickest is use Google factory image with adb flash all tool. Took me total 1 and half hour to go back on track
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    JamesM wrote: »
    [/quote

Yes, but depending on the phone you may have to flash Oreo which I am not comfortable doing. If you mess up you can brick your phone from what I understand. I am playing on my old phone till they fix this.

It's not that hard... Trust me... Just watch 3-4youtube videos... And if you have little knowledge of how command line terminal works you can do it...
  • rafius_kantunrafius_kantun Posts: 30
    We shouldnt have to make our phones less secure because one app developer can't support the latest version of Android.
  • Efflux1990Efflux1990 Posts: 54
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hello all,

Thank you for sharing this information. We've passed it along to the rest of the team for investigation. As soon as we have an update on the issue, we'll be sure to let you know.

I'm also facing the same issue on Google pixel with android 9.
    Please don't let us miss on this exciting symbioid event and occult labs. It's already been more than 48 hrs.
  • It's been almost 6 days @Efflux1990 lol. Since last Tuesday morning we can't open the game past the 2nd loading screen (venom the duck). I'm shocked that they allow tickets to be closed when a problem isn't resolved. The ticket should be directly linked in whatever bug tracking system they use so that the bug is linked to the issue. Then when the bug is fixed they can close off all of the reported issues and contact the users who were effected much more simply.
  • rafius_kantunrafius_kantun Posts: 30
    Missed this entire aq series and 2 wars now, working on 3, plus a week of arenas inuding t4b. Not to mention all of the events going on this month. Hope my symbiod buddy didn't die from boredom. Also I'm sure my item stash is much lighter from expired items and who knows what else.
    edited October 2018
    It's been almost 6 days @Efflux1990 lol. Since last Tuesday morning we can't open the game past the 2nd loading screen (venom the duck). I'm shocked that they allow tickets to be closed when a problem isn't resolved. The ticket should be directly linked in whatever bug tracking system they use so that the bug is linked to the issue. Then when the bug is fixed they can close off all of the reported issues and contact the users who were effected much more simply.

Yeah, the worst part is closure of tickets with problem resolution. Agreed @CaptainStevio
  • Why do they keep passing it on to their team. We have been saying the same thing for a week now and still nothing has got done or a time frame of when we can expect to play the game again. This is so frustrating just fix the damn game already.
  • Any update @Kabam Lyra ?
  • Think I found the proper thread here @ mods.
    Also have a Pixel 2 XL. Thinking that maybe this is related to images not loading issue? Pixel 2 XL may handle it worse? Only trying to help.
    tmorri5 wrote: »
    In-Game Name: tmorri5
    Device and Model: Google Pixel 2 XL
    Device Operating System: 9 android
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi and mobile
    Game Version Installed: 20.1.0
    Game Modes: All
    Description: tmorri5 account will not load past 2nd Venom the Duck screen. Note that my alliance mates say I'm online when it's stuck on loading. If I sign on to a 2nd test account, I get the same disappearing images as described. If I then log into tmorri5, same disappearing images, then it freezes on home screen. Tried all troubleshooting methods. Will wait for patch.
    cesbb099zfid.png
    Thanks.
  • Found solution for Pixel 2 XL (works!!):
    If you have another Android 9 device (required) you can open your game on it, go to:
    Android/data/com.kabam.marvelbattle, use any rar/zip app to compress, save rar on google drive (easiest), open other device, download rar file, extract it to same location and overwrite all existing. kaBAM, Bob's you're uncle! If it's your own cache it works well, I wouldn't recommend downloading other people's cache.
    @ mods just want to check here with you on this one but copying your own cache is a 100% valid solution for Pixel 2 XL.
  • PATTAYPATTAY Posts: 11
    Apparently still no fix as mine went down today. Pixel XL, 9. It's been slowly bugging out for a few days. Missing images, freezing, lagging. You guys all know, the usual. Sadly, flipping through forums I see this has been an issue since around the first of the month. I am not understanding why there has been no response to these issues. I know I can copy, zip, flip, trip, etc. The fact is I shouldn't have to do any of that.
    @Kabam Lyra please, requesting updates from your end!!!
    Four days since they made a comment, smh. I haven't had many technical issues before so never realized how unresponsive they are. I guess not being able to play isn't a major issue if you decide to quit.
  • I'd like to get on my phone before the next AQ round please... This is nuts.
  • BayCityBomberBayCityBomber Posts: 29
    edited October 2018
    @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

I got this ridiculous response after submitting a support ticket. Support asked me to reinstall the application, and now I can not access the game. Mind this is in the middle of the last war in AW seasons. How will my Alliance and I be reimbursed for this incompetence?

Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
    Ok we can be understanding and all that fixes take time. But come on now, it's been a week now. So much missed in game. Can we get an update on when this will be fixed. Really compensation needs to happen as well but get us back in game before we just choose not to bother coming back at all.
  • im getting stuck in the loading screen and it will stay in the loading screen for hours and it wont load up i try any thing by clearing the cache, to reinstalling the app and asking help from kabam and is still letting me do that and the problem is that it does that when i loging in the kabam account or in google play account and i have so many stuff and im trying to recuperate my account.
    So I check the app store. I see there's an update to the game. Start getting my hopes up and nope. The newest update doesn't let us in game. Beyond disappointed. Please fix this so we can play again.
  • SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101
    RHCP725 wrote: »
    So I check the app store. I see there's an update to the game. Start getting my hopes up and nope. The newest update doesn't let us in game. Beyond disappointed. Please fix this so we can play again.

New update didn't fix the asset file issue with Android 9 either. I posted about it immediately, with screen shots and bug details, as well as the format-requested device/mode/etc details. It took 3 minutes for the post to be deleted.
  • Hey guys so I have contacted kabam support at least 7 times now and still haven't gotten my issue resolved. I'm playing in a Google pixel 2 and using WiFi. My wifi is att u verse and my data is Verizon. My gt is WetSnow125. So my issue is I originally had 2 profiles and I so I Everytime I logged into my game I had to go to log in option s sign in with kabam and then I had an account linked so I would log in. So I asked if there was a way to get rid of the first account that would pop up on my screen when I logged into the game and I got told by kabam to l.hit logout then log back in using kabam account so okay no issue. But when I did that what started happening is I would log in and my account would log me in but I would have these white boxes where my personal and alliance goals or whatever you call em are at. I'll add a picture. So then I deleted the app and redownloaded it and tried to do the original login like I said before and now when I log in with my kabam account I get a never ending loading screen where the cog keeps on spinning and I have let my phone sit for like a half hour before. I have soft reset my phone I have cleared my cache I have force stopped the app and I have done these things like 10 times now and no resolve and I can't find any discussion about anyone else having the issue. Thanks in advance for the help guys

zpnzscb5f0ul.png
  • PATTAYPATTAY Posts: 11
    b5zz7z8dkohv.jpg
    mwknrepblwya.jpg
    6y5yt72tq2xd.png
    9xcc7cukdcwu.png
    gnvouiwxslbn.png
This discussion has been closed.