**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

If i go on a hunger strike will kabam give me a 4* from PHC?

It will be exactly one year this august. I vaguely remember when i duped my 4* wolverine from a PHC. And then the KABAM gods turned their back to me. Till 4 months back when they gave me Phoenix, the ultimate goddess. But then i am greedy for more how can i get just two 4* from my PHC in a whole year , i try really hard you know? possibly opening about 20 PHC every week.

So i have thought of a non violent movement and go on a hunger strike. Kabam will you please give me a 4* from a PHC now? :) pretty please..

Comments

• FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Oh yea I'm sure you'll get Luke Cage out of your next one now
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    FAL7EN wrote: »
    Oh yea I'm sure you'll get Luke Cage out of your next one now

what worse can happen.. i already have him duped :wink:
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    the problem is folks have it all wrong..
    they have all these rituals for getting 4*.
    • spin and let it time out.
    • spin and then click when you see the first 4*
    • don't spin, that is for dweebs, just click the open button.
    however, we have heard over and over that the end result is determined as soon as you open crystal, doesn't matter if you spin. the same champ is ALREADY IN the crystal.

so, what we need to focus on is rituals that help you PUT A 4* CHAMP in the crystal to begin with.

when you convert shards to crystals, do this. (it worked for me...once)

open the menu to buy a crystal using shards...DO NOT CLICK AT THIS POINT...set phone down.

then go to bathroom (#1 is sufficient, but it should take at least 75 seconds)

now, return to phone...and BUY crystal using shards.

once you have done this procedure, it doesn't matter how u open it. it will have a 4* in it.

well, it did for me once. and it was joe fixit, but still, got some nice ISO out of the deal.
    Trumpoot wrote: »
    the problem is folks have it all wrong..
    they have all these rituals for getting 4*.
    • spin and let it time out.
    • spin and then click when you see the first 4*
    • don't spin, that is for dweebs, just click the open button.
    however, we have heard over and over that the end result is determined as soon as you open crystal, doesn't matter if you spin. the same champ is ALREADY IN the crystal.

so, what we need to focus on is rituals that help you PUT A 4* CHAMP in the crystal to begin with.

when you convert shards to crystals, do this. (it worked for me...once)

open the menu to buy a crystal using shards...DO NOT CLICK AT THIS POINT...set phone down.

then go to bathroom (#1 is sufficient, but it should take at least 75 seconds)

now, return to phone...and BUY crystal using shards.

once you have done this procedure, it doesn't matter how u open it. it will have a 4* in it.

well, it did for me once. and it was joe fixit, but still, got some nice ISO out of the deal.

Thats very insightful.. will give it a try :)
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I usually just make a sacrifice to the Dark Lord Kootach....usually works...I miss my toes, though.....damn you Kootach!
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    lol, thanks @Tryaksha
    Apparently it is also spam (i got flagged)...intended it to be playful.
    PS, i REALLY did follow the exact steps shown above and end a long dry spell of not getting 4* from PHC
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    4 months is a long time. It's been almost 8 months since I pulled a 4 star out the PHC and that was she hulk. Havent pulled one since.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Tryaksha wrote: »
    It will be exactly one year this august. I vaguely remember when i duped my 4* wolverine from a PHC. And then the KABAM gods turned their back to me. Till 4 months back when they gave me Phoenix, the ultimate goddess. But then i am greedy for more how can i get just two 4* from my PHC in a whole year , i try really hard you know? possibly opening about 20 PHC every week.

So i have thought of a non violent movement and go on a hunger strike. Kabam will you please give me a 4* from a PHC now? :) pretty please..

Or you know...join a good alliance and get 4* crystals?
    DAVIDTH wrote: »
    Tryaksha wrote: »

Or you know...join a good alliance and get 4* crystals?

I am at 200k in the game.. get ample of 4*s actually from earned 4* crystals, my gripe is against the PHC. I want to feel that happiness of getting one out of it :neutral:
    Trumpoot wrote: »
    lol, thanks @Tryaksha
    Apparently it is also spam (i got flagged)...intended it to be playful.
    PS, i REALLY did follow the exact steps shown above and end a long dry spell of not getting 4* from PHC

Damn even i got flagged. lol
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    If you go on a hunger strike until you get a 4* from PHC, make sure you prepare a will first, cause there is a very strong likelihood that you will die of hunger.