**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I WONDER WHO?

We all know Venom got his massive needed buff from the 20.1 update. My question now is, who should I take to Rank 5?

Venom (Awakened)
or
Corvus Glaive (Sleep)

Comments

• Options
    ChubzChubz Posts: 115
  • Options
    Corvus
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Corvus doesn't really need to be awakened.
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Venom. Obey ussss
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Venom would be a really cool R5. Probably the first one in the game. He’s awesome now
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    The Sleepy Corvus

A children's book coming to your bookstore soon!
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Depends what you need corvus is great for the short bursty fights venom has utility and shuts down spider evade
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    neither honestly. seriously act 6 is almost here. just save it if you can get by without ranking up either one. i have venom at r4, and he does what he needs to do.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Corvus
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    JC_ wrote: »
    Venom would be a really cool R5. Probably the first one in the game. He’s awesome now

JK99!!

Was one of the first, and it was pre buff. I don’t remember if he is the first person to pull him, but I recall a thread about r5 5* Venom and someone
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Venom
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I would say Corvus because he gets more from a high rank than Venom does. Since you don't want to bring Corvus into a fight that will last for more than 30 hits ideally having him at rank 5 makes him more consistent for end game content. Venom's main use is really as an evade counter with a bit of regen, since you have Corvus you don't need venom's burst damage capability, so venom does everything he does perfectly fine at rank 4. Corvus also does just fine unawakened.