**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SW

Will she be in the basic arena?

Comments

• Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Probably not, before she can be in the basic arena they would have to have her in a featured arena, and since they don't ever plan on releasing a 5* version of her, she will never be in the basic arena.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Philly3974 wrote: »
    ...since they don't ever plan on releasing a 5* version of her, she will never be in the basic arena.

Insider knowledge or just a guess?
    ...since they don't ever plan on releasing a 5* version of her, she will never be in the basic arena.

Insider knowledge or just a guess?

Kabam has stated numerous times on this forum that SW will never be released as a 5*.. just as Wolvie never will be a 5* either..and after playing this game for almost 4 years, experience and knowledge is that champs first have to be in the featured arena before being in basic..
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure they said strange wasn't going to be a 5* either and he's supposedly going to be added soon based off some datamines
    Pretty sure they said strange wasn't going to be a 5* either and he's supposedly going to be added soon based off some datamines

well, he isn't as good as he used to be, he took a pretty bad hit in the 12.0 nerf, and with Symboid Supreme coming in the arena who is an OP version of DS....DS is now like Joe Fixit compared to Symboid Supreme lol so i guess that's why they are releasing him as a 5*
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★

well, he isn't as good as he used to be, he took a pretty bad hit in the 12.0 nerf, and with Symboid Supreme coming in the arena who is an OP version of DS....DS is now like Joe Fixit compared to Symboid Supreme lol so i guess that's why they are releasing him as a 5*
    Well SW has ben in a basice arean in the pass. Dont always hav to be in arean to make in the the basice just happen it most of the time doss
    Gamer wrote: »

Well SW has ben in a basice arean in the pass. Dont always hav to be in arean to make in the the basice just happen it most of the time doss

She was in the arena only once in early 2016 I think..and hasn't been since..
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

She was in the arena only once in early 2016 I think..and hasn't been since..
    trues. Im wher one ther ryl wont he but didt play the game back ther Got he one days after the neft.

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    I wonder why Kabam would say "never" to making a character like SW a 5-star champ. Are you sure they didn't just say they didn't have plans to do it at the time?
    I wonder why Kabam would say "never" to making a character like SW a 5-star champ. Are you sure they didn't just say they didn't have plans to do it at the time?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/57/new-5-star-champion-addition-and-changes-to-5-star-featured-hero-crystals#latest

From reading other posts, it was mentioned that SW, BW, Wolvie, etc would be way too powerful as a 5* champion and that's why they have no intentions of releasing them..unless they release a really watered down version of them as a 5* but then no one would want them lol
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    It was not simply mentioned.. It’s a fact. 5* SW would break the game. She can double down regen (think arc overload x2, fury +600atk x2, etc) EVERY buff or debuff she lands will be nearly, if not exact, equivalent of highest possible ability increase ofnthat type in game. Up to x2. Same with debuffs, poison, power lock, power drain, stun, need I go on? Almost forgot.. nullify 80% of time every crit (max sig).. like woah.