**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Epic and Master Lab Event

Hi. I found this event very frustrating for some reasons.
1 - master and epic have almost no difficulty difference. they seem the same, indeed, sometimes the master has been more difficult than the epic, because of the major nodes.
2 - sometimes I have reached the end, I spend the last dice to change the node to the defender, then I die, if I go out for any reason, or for the potions or objects I have in storage, returning I find the old node but I have not more dice. I SPENT to change it, it MUST stay changed or you give me the dice.
3 - the crystal does not give prizes appropriate to the effort and resources. I always took the lowest possible prizes. I will be unlucky, too often with this game.
Why do you want frustrate your players, Kabam, remember that i play yet always against enemies, with LAGS, FREEZEs, Heavy attacs "automatic" .... Help me!

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    TheWitcherTheWitcher Posts: 36
    P.S. Very, very, too much nodes, and someones with the dice remains anyway, for three-four times... Optimize your "random" (it appear like a fake, your random Kabam... a little "piloting"...and you hate the piloting, Kabam XD)
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Then do hard if you can't handle master/epic.
  • Options
    Predictable answer, my friend, i've done both, epic and master... But my questions are different, i asked other too
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I feel they could've toned down the master difficulty a smidge. I'm struggling with rank 3 5*s and it seems a little out of whack difficulty wise.
  • Options
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    TheWitcher wrote: »
    P.S. Very, very, too much nodes, and someones with the dice remains anyway, for three-four times... Optimize your "random" (it appear like a fake, your random Kabam... a little "piloting"...and you hate the piloting, Kabam XD)

How's it piloting, I doubt you even know what piloting is

Pardon, i'm italian, sorry for my bad english. I told "piloting" using the same word for what happened in aq war, just to say that the random, are not "so random"... They are EXACTLY BAD with me XD
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    I would recommend buying the Randomizers in the store daily... If you're not short on gold. I keep a bunch in the stash and spend them freely. If I have an easy day and the boss had only one or two manageable nodes sometimes I'll reroll just to see if I can make it even easier.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    2 Epic crystals, another 250 5s shards, and 1k shards of alpha 2 catal.... (that with the glory, i buy much more)... I repeat, this event don't deserve my time and efforts... In my alliance someone found 2K shards of 5s... My frustration grow up. Kabam, fix your random better, please, i can't take ALWAYS low prizes. With me dont work, your random... it's diabolical ! Or, don't put in crystals prizes so low in event so hard, give us the right prizes. Thank you.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    This mode is all salt, no sugar. Cannot wait to see it go away and looking forward to never seeing it again in game
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    It is totally random. It can be extremely difficult or extremely easy. I've gotten a boss on epic with only 1 node.

Rewards do feel underwhelming though. Did Master and got 200 5* shards. Then did Epic only to get 250 5*.

But reason I continue doing them is because they have given me good amounts of T2A and T5B shards before as well.