**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What new champs are you waiting for?

BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
I’m hoping for Hercules or Beta Ray Bill. I’m optimistic with the gladiator theme coming soon with Aegon.

Comments

• Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I really want the fantastic 4, doctor doom, silver surfer, and sandman. Not as playable characters but I would love to see galactic and the beyonder as bosses with their own events.

Another couple of ones I really want to see is silver samurai, sunfire, lady deathstroke, Mr sinister, banshee.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I really, really, really, really, really, etc. want either Captain Britain or Union Jack.

I'm also kinda desperate to have Firestar added so I can have her, Iceman and Spidey together in a team.

• Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Adam Warlock
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Blue Marvel
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I'm waiting for kabam to fix existing issues and to make the game stable and AW more fair and fun before introducing new champs. Doing what i've suggested first will allow us common folk to be able to try and start collecting the newer champs and catch up maybe a little.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    I'm waiting for kabam to fix existing issues and to make the game stable and AW more fair and fun before introducing new champs. Doing what i've suggested first will allow us common folk to be able to try and start collecting the newer champs and catch up maybe a little.
    Pretty safe to say that the “fix everything and achieve perfection” ship has sailed. Champs that are useful and that you’ve wanted to play in a game is about the best you can hope for.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Mysterio
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    I'd love for Onslaught and Apocalypse to added. The new Immortal Hulk and new version of She Hulk Would be great too. Still waiting on Fantastic Four to be added.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Any new champ that has been released that I don't yet have.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    New??
    I'm still waiting for half the old ones
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★

I don't understand why so many people think that the staff that designs the characters and content, the staff that monitors and fixes the stability of the game, and those that implement various aspects of the game are the same people. They have man power for each of those facets of the game and excluding one won't fix or change the other. If there were no new content for months, it's not like the content creators are gonna go help out with bug fixes instead. It's not how it works.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Fantastic 4, kitty pryde, mystique and anti venom
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I'd love for Onslaught and Apocalypse to added. The new Immortal Hulk and new version of She Hulk Would be great too. Still waiting on Fantastic Four to be added.

An Onslaught/Red Onslaught quest would be legit

ukrqs37tfv9k.jpg
    6fdgojd9f8ty.jpg
  • HELLCOW!!!!
  • Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 68
    Batman
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    A champ that reduces lag and a champ that increases control responsiveness.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I want Nova (Rich Ryder), but, since they will never bring him in and create new champs, here is what I want.

Mr YouNeedNoSkills.

Evade-Autoblock-stun/bleed/poison/incinerate/shock/cold Immune-Indestructible for 10sec. at 1%-Regenerate.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    I want Nova (Rich Ryder), but, since they will never bring him in and create new champs, here is what I want.

Mr YouNeedNoSkills.

Evade-Autoblock-stun/bleed/poison/incinerate/shock/cold Immune-Indestructible for 10sec. at 1%-Regenerate.
    If they introduce Nova, it’s going to be that annoying trash character Sam Alexander. He makes Carl Manvers look nuanced and relatable.
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    I’d like to see the big hero 6 team introduced
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Waiting for all of them lol. Can't get new champs.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Adam Warlock
    Sand man
    Scorpion
    Spider-Man 2099
    Iron Spider (infinity war)
    Riot
    Nick Fury
    Fire fist
    Negasonic teenage longest name ever
    Beta Ray Bill
    Morbius
    Doctor Doom
    Quicksilver (even as Hawkeye’s block)
    Lizard
    Mister Negative
    Mysterio
    Whiplash (exoskeleton)
    Titanium Man
    Man Ape
  • Hey guys, thank you for taking the time to share ideas about which Champions you would like to see enter The Contest next. However, our Character Wishlist Thread is located HERE. So we can keep everyone's suggestions in the same place, please take a moment to add your ideas to that discussion.
This discussion has been closed.