Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Which is the best five star to take to rank 4?

Keep in mind, these are FIVE STARS

Which is the best five star to take to rank 4? 19 votes

Awakened Black Panther Classic
0%
Un-Awakened Hawkeye
100%
MegaSkater67Vossler77KozelDarkNEO_mr_AndersonDean9300450JonibärchenNitro422DingaloTKS87GaudyGMoneyJohn757spaceoctopusJayCeeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragonDrPepper_75KarthikPHexanorUsername72647 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Neither are worthy of rank 4. If you are looking to r4 a skill champ go with blade, gp, km, tm, korg.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Un-Awakened Hawkeye
    Hawkeye
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    edited October 2018
    Un-Awakened Hawkeye
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Neither are worthy of rank 4. If you are looking to r4 a skill champ go with blade, gp, km, tm, korg.

Hawkeye is definitely worth R4. Yeah there are better skill champs, but to tell me he isn't R4 worthy is legit wrong lol. You either don't have him, or don't use him enough to realize he's actually low-demi god tier. I believe he arguably has one of the best L1's in the game with that 100% power control and bleed. Heck even on champs that don't bleed he's so reliable with that power drain. In emma frost event quest he was actually my MVP. In war he has been my MVP over 50% of the time (i know now there will be bleed immune nodes in war...)
    All that to say... yes, there are better options. BUT in terms of having a very simple, reliable solid champ who doesn't gain buffs and dishes out solid consistent bleed (especially with maxed deep wounds) + elite power control... he DEFINITELY is worth R4.
  • Options

Who is gp, km, and tm?
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Un-Awakened Hawkeye

Who is gp, km, and tm?

Gwenpool, killmonger and taskmaster
  • Options

Who is gp, km, and tm?

Well I do have a five star taskmaster, but I thought he was best when duped? I don’t get five stars very often, so I don’t have a lot to pick from.
  • Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★

Who is gp, km, and tm?

Well I do have a five star taskmaster, but I thought he was best when duped? I don’t get five stars very often, so I don’t have a lot to pick from.

Yeah he needs the dupe... if you get a skill ag definitely use it on him
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,916 ★★★★★
    any of them but i pefer bp, but they both are depends on who you like using