**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aspect of War

I am having problems with this node in uncollected. There is one path, just 3 defenders, but I take way to much damage or even k.o. Can someone advise me how to fight this node? Thank you

Comments

• IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Raikis wrote: »
    I am having problems with this node in uncollected. There is one path, just 3 defenders, but I take way to much damage or even k.o. Can someone advise me how to fight this node? Thank you

I used sym on both and blade on ronan but be aware AV and Dormammu have aspect of chaos....dormammu will be a pain not to mention will have to fight him twice
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I used the sym with the cleanse enhancement. Holding block drains their power. If you can time it correctly they will never use a special and never go unstoppable.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I used the sym with the cleanse enhancement. Holding block drains their power. If you can time it correctly they will never use a special and never go unstoppable.

I used sym as well but problem will lay in dormammu aspect of chaos he is r5 6* with sig lvl 200
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »

I used sym as well but problem will lay in dormammu aspect of chaos he is r5 6* with sig lvl 200

Dorm wasn’t that bad. I just take advantage of the aspect of chaos node. Have a champ with low health wait for the health bar to switch, then KO him. If you do it right you get fully healed.

Dorm wasn’t that bad. I just take advantage of the aspect of chaos node. Have a champ with low health wait for the health bar to switch, then KO him. If you do it right you get fully healed.

I tired wasted 120 units and still cant beat him :(
    edited October 2018
    Seriously its bugged aspect of war...i set a timer so i can be ready...i go in with SL and get hit 4 times then AA uses his special and suddenly goes unstoppable and fun part is 50 seconds wasnt even up only 10 secs gone by and he was already unstoppable.

Fix the game sick and tired of being blinded and screwed over
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Seriously its bugged aspect of war...i set a timer so i can be ready...i go in with SL and get hit 4 times then AA uses his special and suddenly goes unstoppable and fun part is 50 seconds wasnt even up only 10 secs gone by and he was already unstoppable.

They go unblockable after 50 seconds..

They go unstoppable for 6 seconds everytime they use their sp..

While unstoppable you can't stun them but you can still block (unless it's been 50 seconds or over)..

You can end the unstoppable sooner then the 6 seconds if you intercept a dash attack or interrupt a heavy attack..
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    Thank you for your advise, will try it later on
    IOSJasoN wrote: »

While unstoppable you can't stun them but you can still block (unless it's been 50 seconds or over)..

You can end the unstoppable sooner then the 6 seconds if you intercept a dash attack or interrupt a heavy attack..

Ahh i thought they go both after 50 secs lmao

Besides cleanse do you know what other boosts to use on sym to end fights fast and avoid unblockable??
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★

Ahh i thought they go both after 50 secs lmao

always make sure u read nodes 2 or 3 times so you can understand them properly.
    actually knowing the nodes and champs abilities properly really helps alot.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★

Besides cleanse do you know what other boosts to use on sym to end fights fast and avoid unblockable??

Use Critical Bleed if they can bleed they don't stand a chance my r4 Symbiod beat Epic Cyclops Cap and SpiderGwen then brought Symbiote Supreme down to 66% health with that 1 boost
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Be extremely patient, if you find yourself where they’re unblockable, try to intercept carefully