**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Early Christmas gift idea

Hello Forums. I just wanted to share an idea I had about an upcoming holiday in 2 months, CHRISTMAS! I was thinking to myself, how about a free four star four those who played the game from the beginning of September, and those who played from the beginning of November get a three star. Now you might ask, “What kind of character are you suggesting?” Well I was thinking that this year it should be Deadpool. Since he is not obtainable in-game and isn’t a five star, I feel like those who are starting out should get this really rare character in their roster because let’s face it, everyone loves Deadpool. Kabam, it would be a dream come true to us that want or wanted Deadpool for so long and weren’t able to get him through the arena during the Goldpool event. I hope you all can agree with me and touch base of this subject. Have a good day gamers.

Comments

• Options
    ChristianD04ChristianD04 Posts: 6
    I agree @Maldroit2
  • Options
    That is correct @Wakanda4Ever278
  • Options
    I remember late year that I got my four star Howard the Duck because I played within a certain time period. I think it was back in September. I deleted the game before that because I stopped playing @Wakanda4Ever278
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    last year's rewards were a 3* or a 4* depending on how long you'd played. I suspect this year may well be the same. (I got the 4* and was one of the 'lucky' ones who for some random reason got 2 duplicates of the rewards...)
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    (Red) Deadpool as 4* was a prize in a special arena couple of years ago, a lot of units/money was spent by players go get him. So giving him away now for free might upset some players who spent a lot of money to get him. Then again they basically did the same thing with Immortal Iron Fist, when they released him through the max sig crystals.

Edit: added (red) to clarify which deadpool I was referring to.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Any less than 5* isn’t interessing for 3- (and quite 4-) year player of this game because he has quite all champions in 3* and 4*, has no interest in 2*, and only 5* and 6* help him in his quests.
    Giving a 4* level champion would only be disappointing, to be honest
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Last year it was a 3 or 4 Star Champion, respectively. It was the first Champ of the year. It's possible they will do the same this year. Although not entirely sure. Following that line of thought, it would be Sentry.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Let’s hope it’s a void
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Maverick75 wrote: »
    Any less than 5* isn’t interessing for 3- (and quite 4-) year player of this game because he has quite all champions in 3* and 4*, has no interest in 2*, and only 5* and 6* help him in his quests.
    Giving a 4* level champion would only be disappointing, to be honest

I have to agree. Even if it was a crystal that has a chance to pull a 5* but guarantees a 4* is way more interesting then a new 4* champ.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    Last year it was a 3 or 4 Star Champion, respectively. It was the first Champ of the year. It's possible they will do the same this year. Although not entirely sure. Following that line of thought, it would be Sentry.

It was Howard the Duck last year, who was the last champion released in 2016. In 2016 we all got Groot who was the penultimate champion of 2015. Going on that, I'd guess it's going to be either M.O.D.O.K. (last champion of 2017) or Taskmaster (penultimate of 2017).

They could conceivably give out a 5* to those who've been playing since 2014, a 4* for those playing since 2015 and a 3* for those playing since 2016.
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I'd say 5* for 4 year players, 4* for 2-3 year players, and 3* for 1 year players.
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    I hope its Venom The Duck
  • Options
    I'd say 5* for 4 year players, 4* for 2-3 year players, and 3* for 1 year players.

2 years for a 4*? Nobody playing 2 or 3 years would benefit from a 4*
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    1 star she hulk 👌
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Dunt need anything for free.... Maybe a 5* crystal with a champ of our choosing. A one time crystal with 0 RNG element to it for once. If you dupe make it a full dupe but with no additional resources. That... Will be a good gift.
  • Options
    WzzrddWzzrdd Posts: 84
    How about a game that work that would be a great gift.
  • Options
    PyrocixPyrocix Posts: 76
    How about a 5* champ for anyone playing longer than 1 or 2 years. Make it a random 5* crystal with only demi-god tier champs or higher. None of this random **** thrown in like cyclops or collosus. Just good champs, it's a present.
  • Options

It was Howard the Duck last year, who was the last champion released in 2016. In 2016 we all got Groot who was the penultimate champion of 2015. Going on that, I'd guess it's going to be either M.O.D.O.K. (last champion of 2017) or Taskmaster (penultimate of 2017).

They could conceivably give out a 5* to those who've been playing since 2014, a 4* for those playing since 2015 and a 3* for those playing since 2016.

You're right. He was the last. Hard to keep track after 3 years. Lol. Thanks. Gwenpool was the first. If they keep suit, it'll likely be Taskmaster. As for the 5*, 2 years and up got the 4*, so I could see 3 years and up. Speculating of course. Could just be limited to a 4* again as well.
  • Options
    PyrocixPyrocix Posts: 76
    is there a way to see when you started playing?
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    An exact date, no. A general date can be inferred by titles.
  • Options
    If you're not F2P, you can also get a rough estimate by checking your Purchase History.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    I agree that the gift should contain a 5*, ok for no god tiers and above all please no crappy characters (colossus, iron patriot, juggernaut, she hulk and so on). Just really good champions
    Or a 5* collector champions (just available for this christmas)
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Maverick75 wrote: »
    I agree that the gift should contain a 5*, ok for no god tiers and above all please no crappy characters (colossus, iron patriot, juggernaut, she hulk and so on). Just really good champions
    Or a 5* collector champions (just available for this christmas)

5 Star Collector Too Op How About 4 Star One And Nerf He's Abilitys To Balance them