**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus Glaive Armor Break Bug!!!

For about 3 years in this game I know what is a Armor Break and what he do on the opponent. You know, Kabam?ajmuwpo9fpj6.jpgz121hbmglql1.jpg

P.S: After you do that nerf thing about 1 year and some months ago... This Season 5 changes hope will be a Vote, I'm sick of your decision... And if we don`t have power for vote...Who is that Who can? And yes...I speek with you @Kabam Miike
Have a nice day ;)

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You knew what Corvus did 3 years ago AND one year ago? Are you from the future????

Also, try to English a bit better. Corvus doesn’t even bleed, so idk what you are talking about nerfed armor break
  • ElFenomenoElFenomeno Posts: 14
    Are you serious? You see the same DMG on the pictures? Please go and play Marvel, we speek the DMG in here. Please don`t post if you don`t know marvel. You see Thor or some hero who have armor break.
    And yes, I don`t speek English very good, but I`m not from America...I do my best.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Lol. Crit hits bypass armor.

So when glaive charges are up, armor break or no break, there’s no difference in damage. Lol
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    edited October 2018
    @xNig @Mirage_Turtle if critical hits bypass armour then explain the wording on "peirce" mastery 😌
    Correct answer is because he has true strike up
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Spera wrote: »
    @xNig @Mirage_Turtle if critical hits bypass armour then explain the wording on "peirce" mastery 😌
    Correct answer is because he has true strike up

Except he doesn't have true strike up. Corvus has true damage and can get true strike with a synergy but he doesn't have it in those shots
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    hbxfaonggq2c.jpeg

True damage ignores armour
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    hbxfaonggq2c.jpeg

True damage ignores armour

Thank you
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Fight war machine when he “empties the clip.”

You’ll see the effects of “negative” armor and how high your attack increases by placing an armor break during that abilities duration.

Thanks.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    @Mirage_Turtle

The lack of change in damage has nothing to do with critical hits and everything to do with corvus’ true damage with glaive charges.

He ignores armor with his charges up but the enemy still has an armor rating you need to get below zero to increase his damage; 1 armor break isnt enough to change the damage in most cases but two usually is and there are a handful of champs wih zero armor where 1 break will increase damage (Karnak, Iron Fist and BPCW, OTTOMH).

Test with that and mind and you’ll understand.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    @Mirage_Turtle

The lack of change in damage has nothing to do with critical hits and everything to do with corvus’ true damage with glaive charges.

He ignores armor with his charges up but the enemy still has an armor rating you need to get below zero to increase his damage; 1 armor break isnt enough to change the damage in most cases but two usually is and there are a handful of champs wih zero armor where 1 break will increase damage (Karnak, Iron Fist and BPCW, OTTOMH).

Test with that and mind and you’ll understand.

I spent wayyyyyy to long trying to figure out which champ was OTTOMH.